¢нαρтєя 7

Unedited

¢σρуяιgнт © 2015 Margareth Valley
All Rights Reserved

Oh Mrs. Potato Head tell me, is it true that pain is beauty?
Does a new face come with a warranty?
Will a pretty face make it better?
Oh Mr. Potato Head tell me,
How did you afford her surgery?
Do you swear you'll stay, forever,
Even if her face don't stay together,

-Melanie Martinez "Mrs Potato Head"

¢нαρтєя 7

Of course.

It just had to be Tyson who rescued my ass.

And when have I ever started cursing-.... Ah nevermind.

My eyes refocused in Tyson's glare towards me, I give him an awkward smile. "Hi?"

He narrows his glare at me and grips the base of my arm, taking me away from his awestruck family. "The hell are you doing here?" He hissed at me.

I cringe as I wiped off the spit that landed on my face. "Trust me I don't want to be here."

He scoffed, "You're lucky I stepped in, they would've ripped you limb from limb. They're not as nice as Avan and me." He retorts.

I let out a hushed laugh, "nice my butt."

His scowl present on his face, "I'm nicer than them, trust me when I say that."

I prevent the urge to snort aloud. "Do you think you can sneak me out? I don't really want to meet them again." I whispered, nudging in the direction of the scary little girl.

He glowered lowly at me, and I hear the snickering of the triplets behind me. "I can't do that, even if I'd want to throw you into the fire, I wouldn't be able to anyways." He muttered.

"Hilarious." I say sarcastically.

"Tyson."  A low vice I could recognize anywhere practically snarled.

Avan.

VVV

He searched everywhere.

When Avan banged on the bathroom door, only receiving an opened door to Calvin, his little brother. "Calvin." He growls, "Was there a girl in there, just now?" He questioned peering to the bathroom. He receives a strange look from Calvin.

"Er- Avan, Alpha, no. I don't think she would've been able to survive just standing I'm front of the bathroom." Calvin's nervous laugh flooded the air. "It was the three devil's fault!" Calvin quickly claimed, attempting to shots the angry scowl that seemed to grow in irritation. "They loaded my burger with hot sauce." Calvin's hushed whisper got towards Avan.

Avan releases an angry roar, shoving past Calvin.

She could be anywhere.