єpílσguє pt. 2

Unedited

¢σρуяιgнт © 2015 Margareth Valley
All Rights Reserved

Just because I found this on instagram and thought about how dangerous instagram is... ^^^

STAY SAFE, CHILDREN.

єpílσguє pt. 2

I stretched, yawning vigorously and sighing at the sleeping bare chested Avan. Not knowing what we did was a good idea or not. I feel his hand snake up to my waist and pull me back onto the bed, spooning me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, I could feel his arrogant smirk a mile away.

"Bathroom." I say quickly.

He chuckled, "I don't think so."

"So you want me to die from my bladdar?" I question, pinching his arm.

He laughs, "I know you're hesitant with us, but you shouldn't. I told you last night why, right?" He asks.

I remembered back to last night, where he reassured me that we could live peacefully both as humans. And where he sealed that promise with a kiss. I sighed, "But are you--..."

"Don't be scared, Leah, just trust me. Trust yourself." He murmured, kissing the back of my head.

"And keep looking forward to the future." He whispered, cuddling his nose into my messy and probably tangled hair.

I release my stiff posture, and smiled gently. It did feel nice, though. His warm arm hugging me, my back pressed against his chest. I shrink towards his warmth.

"Even though the very thing holding us together is gone, I'll still be here for you." He sighed, his breathing tickling my neck. "Because, I love you, you love me. We're perfect together, don't you think?" He chuckled.

So there we stayed in bed, under covers, and shielded away from the cool air. So calm, so peaceful, if I died right here, I wouldn't mind.

Actually, I think--...

I feel Avan reach up and kiss the top off my head softly, causing goosebumps to arise on my arms.

Actually, I think I would mind if I died right here.

I loved him too much, to die here. Together we will probably face many challenges in the future, but I know now, that if we're together we can overcome anything.

And there, is the place I would want to stay forever.

*  *  *  *  *

The End

Yup that's it! It's been wonderful having y'all as readers of mine, and I hope you'll check out my other stories.

And sorry if you didn't like the ending, but then again why shouldn't you? It's a pretty happy ending, in my book. But your opinion is yours. :)

Forever Always,
Margareth Valley