єpílσguє pt. 1

Unedited

¢σρуяιgнт © 2015 Margareth Valley
All Rights Reserved

єpílσguє pt. 1

Without any further delay... :) Don't worry, there's a part 2...

VVV

"That's quite rude of you to say."

The lady states, frowning deeply.

Avan keeps the scowl on his face, remembering his pack and family. A slave to the moon.

"I mean after all, I was just about to help you..." She sighs, trailing off, a playful cruel smile appearing.

Avan scoffs, "Since when has the 'moon goddess' help anyone other than herself." He spat.

The moon goddess' frowns deepens, "I've helped others." She insister, a deep red blush settling onto her cheeks from the wrongful accusations. "You're not one of them are you? Those who believes I've enslaved your people?" She raises silent eyebrow.

Avan doesn't budge, frozen.

"You are!" She yells angrily, pouting, "But didn't you know in return for your servitude to the moon, I gift all of wolf kind the gift of mates?" She asks, intently focused on clearing her name.

Avan's jaw clenched, "As if a monster like you could ever-..." His sentence was cut short as the moon goddess jumps down from the tree, which seemed to be blooming as if in Spring.

"How dare you? After I was about to offer you a life where, you and your love could be together, peacefully." She yells, raging at Avan's blunt rudeness.

Avan quiets down, "You're lying." He says lowly.

"I am not, but do know by accepting this offer your wolf will die, leaving only your human body and soul." She spoke, calmly.

Avan eagerly shakes his head up and down, accepting the offer.

Little did he know, his wolf was key.

VVV

A jolt to the fingers woke me up, it seemed as if I drifted off beside the sleeping Avan. My eyes shot open, as I watch the now awaking Avan.

He flashed me a small smile, "Hi there, angel."

I felt happiness run through me, reaching out to hug him. When I did, it didn't feel right.

Not at all.

Avan frown deeply before pulling away from me.

"What's this?" He murmured.

I tilt my head aside, not comprehending.

"I don't feel the sparks, anymore."

* * * * *
Basically, Avan turns fully human therefore he can't feel the mate bond. And though Leah doesn't feel the change, she senses something odd.

Well anyway, I don't know any other way to end it. And to be honest, this ending felt better than any of them dying.

So don't effing bitch on me, because I didn't end it with them five years later with two children and a happy pack -_-.

Oh and BTW, no sequel. Just because I hate creating sequels and I hate the very thought of sequels, I prefer ending a journey and starting yet another new one.

My Goals:

150 Votes
15 Comments

Love always,
Margareth Valley

<EDIT: decided to make epilogue pt. 2>