Start of Something New

Isabella's POV

I left and walked back to the motel. I grabbed all of my stuff then checked out and headed back to the pack house on my bike. As I went down the road, a red Ferrari sped past me, and nearly ran me off the road. What the hell? I didn't chase them because it would be stupid of me to do that, and we're going to the same place. I got there just in time to see the dumb brunette park and jump out of the car then head inside. Great. This is just a headache waiting to happen.

I went and parked in a guest space then headed inside where she was all over Erik and kinda talking to him. It was more like annoying baby talk. What did he see in this girl besides her assets? He was trying to get away from her, and managed to when he saw me and walked up to me.

Hey, Alpha Ameil.

Alpha....I haven't been called that in a long time.

Would you like for me to call you something else?

No. It's fine. I just have to get used to being called that again. Anyway, where am I going to be staying?

Third floor. Right wing. Last door on the left.

Ok. Thank you, and quick question.

Sure.

I pointed at his girlfriend and spoke low enough for her not to hear me.

Who is she?

He glanced over to where I was pointing then looked back at me.

That's Crystal. She's my girlfriend. Why do you ask?

She almost ran me off the road while I was coming here, and you look rather annoyed of her.

I put my finger down, and he rubbed his face with his hand in annoyance then scratched his head.

Yeah....Let me apologize on her behalf.

You and I both know that she is not sorry, and will not apologize, so don't do it for her. If she annoys you, then break up with her. She's not your mate. Is she?

No.

Then she is an annoyance who you use as a distraction, and some sort of trophy. It's not healthy for either one of you, and we both know that she is definitely not Luna material.

How do you know that?

When I first saw you two, she was trying to lead you away for sex even though she knew you had a duty to perform. While you spoke to me, she glared at me with pure jealousy and hatred. Both times that I have seen her, she has been neither kind or courteous to any other pack member. You do not look for her opinion on any pack matter which leads me to guess that she's not that bright nor does she care. Even right now as I'm talking to you, she is staring at me like I am no better than the dirt on the bottom of her shoe. Those kind of attitudes do not go away. They worsen with time. You cannot afford to be in denial about anything because that is how innocent people end up dead. I'm not asking or demanding that you make a decision right away, but just think about it.

Ok.

Speaking of Crystal, she made her way over to us, and very rudely included herself.

If you're saying something about me, say it loud enough for me to hear Rouge.

I couldn't help myself.

Is that supposed to be a derogatory word?

A what?

I looked him and spoke.