Reality or Nightmare?

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, and I went and put on a tank top and created a pair of shorts and running shoes. I redid my disguise, grabbed the key to the apartment, unlocked the door and left and locked my door. I headed to the practice field, and I had a feeling something bad was about to happen. As I approached, I hear sounds of fighting. Oh no. I ran to the grounds as fast as I could, but I was too late. Dead wolves and bodies lay on the ground, and I felt sick to my stomach.

Oh my gosh....

There was a body of a little girl, and I fell to my knees and picked her up. She was covered in blood, and her only wound was a bullet hole right through her heart. Who would do something like this?

I still heard fighting, so someone still must be alive. I put her down and closed her eyes then summoned my swords and ran to the fighting. When I got there, it was just a massacre, and the enemy was just firing off shots to draw people there and killing anyone who got too close. When I got close enough, I drew my swords and attacked. I wasn't thinking. I attacked and killed everyone that put up a fight, and once I had killed all the attackers, I fell to my knees and just screamed out my pain and just cried. The grief of losing so many hit me, and as I cried, I heard footsteps, but before I could react, I heard a shot and felt a burning pain in my back. I fell forward, and I hit the ground face first.

Why? Why are they doing this? I didn't have time to think about it as I lost consciousness.

============

I shot up to the sound of my alarm, and I was covered in sweat and panting. I curled up in a ball and just cried. What was that? Is that the future? No, it can't be. It has to be my fears flaring up again. I took deep breaths to calm down, and once I was calm, I checked the time, and I had about 40 minutes to get there. I went and put on a tank top and created a pair of shorts and running shoes and put them on. I then looked in the mirror and shifted, so I could change my wolf. I know Rosaria is not going to like this, but if I shift and they see my normal wolf, they're going to know it's me, and the point is to not do that. I reduced my size by a third and made my wolf a dark brown almost black to match my current hair color. I also made my wolf's eyes brown. Once I was happy with it, I shifted back and shifted again to make sure that it stayed, and it did, so I shifted back one more time and redid my disguise. Now, that I look in the mirror I realized that I wanted to add tattoos, so I left the markings on my hands hidden and let the others show. I changed them into full sleeve tattoos with one being Japanese in nature and the other a story of my life. Once I was happy, I grabbed my apartment key, and left. I headed to the training grounds, and Greg said that I had to get there early, so I made sure no one was watching and used my speed in small bursts to get there quicker. Once I was getting really close, I stopped doing that, and once I got there, I hung to the side until Greg showed up. I still hung to the side, but I moved closer to Greg because I don't know when he's going to start this ceremony.

A few minutes after he showed up, he got everyone's attention and started speaking.

Good morning everyone! Before we get started with training today, I would like to take the time and welcome a new member to the pack, Gabrielle Gordon.

That was my cue to come stand next to him, and he placed his hand on my shoulder, and I put a friendly expression on my face. He kept talking.

She recently moved here from Georgia, and her previous Alpha told me to treat her well. Her diplomatic work is unmatched, and her fighting skills were unmatched during her time there, so you will not be seeing much of her. She's a world traveler because of her work, and she will be doing the same things for us. Gabrielle.

I guessed it was my turn to speak.

Thank you, Alpha Gregory, for those kind words, and I hope to become a great addition to the pack.