Who Are You?

Isabella's POV

If you're wondering how there are two of me, that's a simple question. I made a clone when I left the airport and had it head home to California while I headed up to Maine. I had it acting like me, and it's kinda weird seeing yourself from a different perspective, but I could not break character right now. After my clone bowed, she spoke.

I'm sorry for barging in like this, and showing up unnannounced. I'm Isabella Walters. The tall one with the beard is Beta Gregory Henderson. The shorter one is my father, Michael Lecroux, and the woman is my mother, Alpha Celine Walters.

I bowed because she, very much so, outranks me. She is the elite, and I don't want to get on her bad side. Celine spoke.

Rise.

I sat up straight then stood up.

So what honor do I have you here at my home?

Bella dragged me along, so I don't know what's going on.

Ah.

Michael.

What is your name? I feel like I've seen you before.

He has a French accent. That's different.

Ameil.

Nope, but I swear she looks just like you except older.

What? He kept going.

I think her name was Gloria. No, Gla- Gwen. That's what it was. Gwen Martin. Do you know her?

No.

Celine.

How do you know her?

You don't remember Gwen? Her beloved, Anthony, was my best friend years ago.

Oh! That Gwen. I felt terrible when they lost their child.

Me too.

I couldn't help myself. Could this Gwen person actually be my biological mother?

Um...if you don't mind me prying, how did they lose their child?

Celine.

She told me that when she was kidnapped, she had her child early from stress, and once the baby was born, it was immediately taken from her. She didn't even get a chance to see it. I have no doubt Hunters used it for experiments before it died.

Ok. This has to be a trick. Right? I know I wasn't the first child they tried that on, but something tells me to not think that way.

That is terrible. Ok. How did you find me?

We were all looking at Isabella, and she spoke.

Well, earlier today, I was meditating and trying to increase the range of my sensory network when I sensed you while you were I guess unlocking your energy, and I had a full freak out moment. I couldn't believe I was sensing a werewolf with magic. I was just going to just sneak down, take a peek and leave, but that's stalker-ish, so I decided to wait until your energy settled and be a little rude, and actually meet you. It's nice to know I'm not the only one of my kind.

Michael.

What? Who are your parents?

The ones that raised me are Rebecca and Frank Faulkner. I don't know my biological parents.