Is It True?

Isabella's POV

= Two Weeks Later =

I made it to Canada, and I was bouncing around different hotels and cities,  and I used cash, so I couldn't be tracked. I knew that I wouldn't find this place near a city. It's probably really quiet and secluded, and more towards the northern part of the country because it's actually snowing up there. If I can't find it here, then I'm going to Europe, but right now, it's almost eight at night, and I need some sleep, and to practice my magic. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, but I just can't sleep longer than four hours. I found a ratty motel just outside of Flin Flon and got a room there. I paid, went to my room, and locked it. I took my jacket off then checked for peepholes and cameras because some of these motels have some perverts for managers. When I didn't find any, I laid down on the bed and went to sleep. 

= Three Hours Later =

= Dreaming =

I was back in that kitchen, and then I couldn't move. I felt it. Hands touching me and ripping my clothes away. The pain of being violated. The embarrassment and humiliation. I closed my eyes, but they were forced open, and I saw Dave. 

No....

He was being forced to watch, and I yelled in pain as I felt a knife pierce my side. Why is this happening? 

=

I was woken up by a gentle touch, and I gasped and quickly grabbed the hand and sat up and looked to see who it was, and it was an older woman. I was sweating and panting, and I didn't recognize her, so I spoke. 

Who are you?

Don't worry hybrid. I am on your side. 

The last person that said that to me stabbed me in the back, and how do you know that?

Your energy signature is a dead giveaway. 

So you're a witch. I don't even have to ask how you got in here then. 

I let her go and sat up fully. 

So why are you here?

Because it is my coven's destiny to help you on your journey. 

And how are you going to help me?

Yes, you are powerful, and yes, you have plenty of natural skill, but your skills need honing. If you were properly trained, you would have noticed me and my coven while I was still at my home. Plus, I can help you learn more about the history of your species and ancestry. 

That got my attention, and I agreed to go with her after I looked into her eyes, and they held no deception or malice. I still didn't trust her though.

Ok. 

Excellent. You won't regret it. 

She told me how to get there then left how she came in. I tried going back to sleep, but I couldn't, so I did like I always do and started practicing my magic. I can usually learn like three spells a night, but I couldn't concentrate, and I noticed I was shaking. What was that nightmare? I never had one like that before. It was so real. 

I realized that I was covered in sweat, so I decided to take a shower. I grabbed my duffel and took my swords out then grabbed my hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, and the last of my clean clothes. Time to find a laundromat. I took a bath with motel soap and washed my hair with the shampoo and conditioner like I always did. My mind drifted back to that nightmare, and I started to feel really strange. I felt light-headed and weak, and I braced myself against the shower wall. It felt like all my strength was being drained away, and I ended up falling down because I couldn't keep my footing and started panting. What's going on? I didn't have to wonder for long because the shower curtain opened, and it was that woman again.