Right Decisions

Isabella's POV

= The Next Day =

All of us were back in the office, and Mom was on the phone with the different heads of each race. They organized an in-person meeting, and Mom hung up.

Well that went as well as I thought. We are meeting in Paris next week, and the Grand Witch said that she is going to try and contact the Guardian to see why they destroyed the information.

That crazy woman can kiss my ass if she thinks I'm answering her.

I found out a few weeks ago that people can actually summon my spirit and talk to me like the Elementals. They don't see or hear the actual me. They see a cloaked being with an androgynous voice. I guess I'm going to appear like that until I decide to start playing around with that form. I have eternity to do it, so I'll start doing it whenever I feel like it.

What did she do to you?

Ignorant, disrespectful, and a spoiled brat. You could kill her easily if you wanted to, and you probably will after talking to her.

She's that bad?

Yes. She has her head so far up her ass that it's not even funny. Was she professional on the phone?

Not really. Anyway, will you be there?

Of course. You won't see me, but I'll be there to keep the peace and butt in if necessary.

Ok. So what are your plans for the rest of the day?

I have to head down to Brazil to see how bad the problem is. If I'm not back by five, that means I got caught. Not by hunters. By the witches that's supposed to be guarding the place.

Be careful.

Always.

I changed into my spirit form and summoned my weapons. I teleported myself to the location which should be impossible. There should be a shield protecting this area, and I should have been walking around this area for at least an hour before I would be attacked by witches and found the entrance. What happened to them? I found out as I kept walking through this dense jungle. I could feel their spirits were trapped in their dead bodies, and whoever this necromancer is, was using them as guards. You could feel and hear their pain and sorrow. If I kill the witches in this state, their spirits will be lost forever. The only way to save them is kill the necromancer, and for them to control this amount of witches, they must be pretty powerful. I better not underestimate them.

I kept the witches in line by severing the connection between them and the necromancer which made them be still, but now, the necromancer knows I'm here. I used the broken connection to find them, and they were trying to escape. I drew one of my guns and shot him right in the stomach since he was running straight towards me, but didn't notice. I shot him in the stomach, so I could get some information from him before he died. He was trying to save himself, but he forgot the basics of necromancy. Death magic doesn't bring life, and there wasn't a body around for him to leech off of.

I walked up to him, and his eyes went wide when he saw me.

Guardian....save...me.

No. Because of you, you have put the entire world in danger. Why?

They said....the job was simple.....break through the spells....then I......could...control everything....

How did you do it?