Chapter3: Back to High School

Chapter3-Back to High School

March 2, 2009

  It's now March, and 7th Anthem has been busy. They're on The X Factor 2008 Live Tour; they're recording their new album; and now they're about to film their TV series, The Delinquents.

 Today was the first day of filming. By now, 7A's UTurn songs have been finalized, and the choreography was perfected. Their new Newcastle accents were now believable. Their lines, for the most part, have been memorized.

 The 7A members were in one of their trailers very early in the morning. They were in the uniforms of the fictional school, Harold Tisdale Upper School. The uniforms may have looked the same, but each one represents the personalities of their characters.

 Alyson's uniform was a mixture of girly-ness and punk-rock. Andrew was another stand-out. He looked like total bad-boy. He had fake tattoos over his arms and his recently re-chiseled torso. He had several fake piercings on his face, but he actually had few real ones: An eyebrow piercing, a nose ring, and a lip ring.

 Amanda's uniform was similar to Alyson's, but less girly and more rocker. Bailey's was cute and girly. Justin and Trevor looked more preppy than Andrew. Libby's was sexy, and slightly trashy.

 As they were waiting to start filming, they heard a knock on their door. Alyson opened, and saw who it was. There were two girls, and they were former UTurn members Stacie Morales and Riley Brown!

 The three girls screamed in excitement as they hugged each other. Alyson said to them in her Newcastle accent, "OMG, long time no see!"

 Stacie exclaimed, "Wow, time in England really changed your accent!"

 Alyson laughed, and explained, "Not really. My character's from Newcastle, in northern England. So I have to talk like this...and I'm nervous. I haven't acted in front of a camera since last year. I need to be ready to get into character."

 Then Andrew, watching the conversation, said to her in his very heavy Newcastle accent, "Aly, don't worry. You'll do fine."

 The two kissed for a second, and they pulled away. They noticed Stacie and Riley wearing their HTUS (Harold Tisdale Upper School) uniforms. Andrew asked them in his real Hartford-Boston accent, "Why are you wearing the uniforms? Are you two in the TV series?"

 Riley grinned as she explained, "That's exactly what's going on! Simon Cowell called us, and asked us to be in a British TV series. He said that 7th Anthem were about to film this series. Since Stace and I knew that 7th Anthem was UTurn, we took the offer!"

 Alyson asked, "What about college, and Marcus?"

 "Well, I'm currently online courses from Harvard. As for Marcus, he'll be transferring to a medical school here in London...and we're engaged!"

 Alyson screamed in excitement, while Andrew smiled. The other 7A members approached them. When they saw Stacie and Riley, they greeted them warmly. Bailey asked Riley, "Why was Alyson screaming?"

 Riley grinned, saying, "Marcus and I are engaged."

 The girls screamed, and the guys cheered. Then one of producers told them to get ready for filming. The former and current UTurn-7th Anthem members left the trailer.

 It's a few hours later, and it's break time. During the break, the film crew was searching for a cast member. They were on their cell phones and walkie-talkies. This actor was supposed to be on set a few hours earlier, but now they're behind schedule.

 Just as things got more frantic, the actor finally arrived. He was wearing the HTUS uniform. He gave a smirk as he told the production crew, "I'm here. Better to make an entrance than be punctual. Now where's UTurn?"