Chapter4: Filming Make-Out Sessions

Chapter4-Filming Make-Out Sessions

April 28, 2009

 It's now April, and 7th Anthem's schedule had been hectic. The tour went really well. Their album was near completion. As for their TV series, they had much to film since they took time off to go on tour.

 But those weren't only things happening. Simon Fuller, creator of the S Club franchise, sued 7A for copyright infringement. This was because 7A was deem "too similar to S Club 7 and 8" due to their past and current line-ups, the 3 guys/4-or-5-girls format, and filming a TV series.

 To set the record straight, 7A went on a press conference to talk about how UTurn/7th Anthem came about. The band was formed by four of the members, went on a TV search, and got signed. Being influenced by S Club 8, they added four more people. Even their debut album was influenced by this British band.

 They explained that they didn't try to rip off S Club 8; they were influenced by their music, looks, and choreography. They even pointed out that the former members have expressed support for 7A. Simon Fuller eventually dropped the lawsuit.

 7A was now filming their series, The Delinquents. It was break time, and Andyson (Andrew/Alyson) was at a nearby coffee-shop. They were in the school uniforms. Alyson was drinking her non-fat chocolate frappuccino nervously. Andrew noticed, so he asked, "Are you okay, Aly?"

 Alyson asked nervously, "Do you think the British public knows we're couple?"

 "Well, they know something. I mean, there's already paparazzi out there taking photos of us. Why do you ask?"

 "It's this scene we'll be doing. You know, the one where we heavily make-out in the school's library?"

 "Yeah, what about it?"

 "Well, I'm just not sure how the public will take it. You've gain a bunch of fan-girls, and some fan-guys."

 Andrew laughed nervously, "Okay, we also have a UTurn fan-base here. They saw our racy videos, so they got a pretty good idea we're together. The British media has dug up those same videos, so they also know. Oh yeah, don't forget those nightclub performances we did. We kissed during that song Hostage. That confirmed we're together."

 "How could I forget those videos? I can't believe your argument with Amanda's crazy ex-boyfriend was on YouTube."

 "Yeah, it was. It generated rumors that I was dating Amanda...which ended up being true. Anyway, we're not with Disney anymore. We're not even being marketed as the next S Club Juniors. We're adults, and we're 7th Anthem. We can finally be open with our relationship. If my crazy fans can't accept us, then that's their problem."

 Alyson smiled, and said, "You're right. It's that it's been a whilst since we teased ours about our relationship. But now we don't to tease. We can finally come out as Andyson."

 "'Andyson'? Were you reading those UTurn fanfics again? You know some of those are gay porn with me and Justin, yeah?"

 Alyson beamed, "Yes. Some of them were good. And why are you reading the gay fics?"

 "I'm not! I just read the summaries."

 Then the couple left the coffee-shop to return to filming.

 It was an hour later, and it was time to film the scene that Alyson felt nervous about. They were about to go through the library doors. Andrew noticed, so he whispered into her ear, "Don't worry. I've got your back."

 Alyson gave a smile, and then it was time to film. The couple got into their characters, Aaron and Annie.

 Annie said in her Newcastle accent, "Look, my parents aren't that crazy about you."

 Aaron muttered in his rough, heavy accent, "Figures."

 "They're the proper type of people."

 "Well, aren't you proper?"

 "Erm, yes, but it's f*cking boring. Preppy footballers are fit, but you're interesting."

 Aaron gave a smirk as he asked, "And how am I interesting?"

 "You're not like the other guys. You got tattoos all over. You have piercings on your face. You're rebellious towards your f*cking rich family. You drive in a reckless manner. Plus, you're immensely talented."

 "And yet, your parents will be pissed if they knew I'm the same band as you."

 "They'll know the truth once they see us on TV."

 Aaron and Annie arrived at a couch. He asked her, "You're sure you want to snog?"

 Annie replied seductively, "My parents aren't here."

 Then the two started kissing. "Aaron" was on top of "Annie" as the make-out got deeper. At the moment, the two were in the moment. They forgot they were acting in front of the film crew.

 Soon, the couple were starting to take their uniforms off. They were ready to go far, but they were brought back to the acting world when an actress playing a librarian approached them.

 She scolded them, "What the bloody hell is going on here?"

 Andrew and Alyson stopped what they were doing, and immediately got back into their characters. "Annie" and "Aaron" cleared their throats as soon as they saw her.

 She asked them, "Were you two about to have sex in the school library?"

 "Annie" pleaded, "Please don't tell my parents."

 "I should, at least, send you, and this troublemaker, to detention."

 "No! I've been in detention too many times."

 Then "Aaron" came into her defense, "Look, let Annie go. I'll take the punishment."

 With that, the director stopped the scene. The film crew were impressed by how Andrew and Alyson got through the scene in one take. Andrew said to Alyson, "See? We pulled through."

 Alyson smiled at him.