Chapter7: The Broken Teenage Crush

Chapter7-The Broken Teenage Crush

December 1, 2009

 It's now December, and 7th Anthem are about to start their tour, The ReInvented Theatre Tour. Their first stop was Dublin, Ireland.

 As for their comeback album, it was titled ReInvented, hence the name of their tour. It has been their biggest selling album ever. Their previous albums were either in the top 20 or top 40. Instead, they charted in the top 5. They've also released their second chart-topping single, The Heart Beats Again. It was a charity single for Children In Need.

 Their TV series, The Delinquents, was a huge hit. Season 1 just ended, and there are already plans for a second season. The series has been picked up by numerous TV stations in Europe and Australia.

 Now the band has landed in Dublin, and it was the day before they perform. Andyson, by now, has become a hugely popular couple, both on TV and in real life. They were deemed as right up there with Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, and Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart (although this couple has yet to be confirmed).

 The couple were leaving a low-key bistro. They wore sunglasses to try to ward off attention. By now, the band had developed slight British accents. Andrew asked, "How long has it been since we've been to Ireland?"

 "Since The X Factor tour," Alyson laughed.

 "True."

 Then the couple kissed. Once they pulled away, Alyson spotted Brandon. He had to go with 7A on the tour to watch the band's choreography.

 She said to Andrew, "We should go say 'hi' to Brandon."

 He said to her, "He knows who we are, Aly. He's our choreographer."

 As Alyson was about to speak, she (and Andrew) saw Brandon kissing...another man! This guy was on of the backup dancers for the tour. She was pissed, so she said to Andrew, "I'm gonna have a talk with him."

 Andrew tried to hold her back. He said to her hastily, "Um, that's not a good idea. He's not your boyfriend."

 "So?"

 With that, Andrew dragged her into their car to talk. She asked him impatiently, "What the hell is going on? Why are we in the car?"

 He braced himself by giving out a heavy sigh, and said, "Brandon's gay."

 Alyson stared at him, and nervously asked, "Um, what?"

 "Brandon told me himself," Andrew explained. "It was when first started rehearsals for The X Factor tour. I was jealous that you were blushing in front of him, so I confronted him. That's when told me he was gay. I wasn't sure if I should tell you or not. Well, you saw him yourself snogging a guy."

 Then they sat in silence...until Alyson told him, "Take me back to the hotel."

 Andrew didn't argue with her, so he drove off.

 It's now evening. 7A were in their suite. Alyson was in one of the rooms, blasting a song from a former High School Musical actress. The members were in the living area. They glanced at Andrew here and there.

 Andrew decided to break the awkwardness, so he said, "I feel bad for her."

 Justin told him, "You should've told her sooner."

 "What difference would it make if I told her sooner or later. She'll still get upset."

 Bailey said, "Look, she had a crush on Brandon since she was 14."