Teenlock: Scare or Scream

Request for @jackskellingtonrulz5

~

NOW PRESENTING :
LONDON'S NIGHT OF SCARES

"I hope the attraction is better than its title," scoffed Sherlock as the group made its way to the gate. He handed the ticket man their tickets, then stood back as he let Molly, Mary, and John pass through first.

"And I hope your attitude gets better than it is right now or I'll have to call your mother, Sherlock Holmes," shot back Mary. Sherlock rolled his eyes and she patted his langly curls jokingly.

"Mary are you sure this how you want to spend your Halloween?" asked John uneasily. He looked back and forth between the safety of the open road where the car was parked, and the daunting black building that stood before them. "We could go to the cinema. Or out to eat? My parents let me have the car for the night. We could do anything."

"Are you a scared?" she asked, scooting next to him and taking his hand. He clenched his jaw and straightened his back up, glancing at her.

"No," he stated. She giggled at his trying to be brave for her sake and kissed him lightly on the cheek. He blushed a deep shade of red, that was visible in the dark of the night, and whined at her in response. "Mary... Not in front of people."

"SHERLOCK!" shouted a voice from the road. "SHERLOCK! YOU FORGOT YOUR HAT DARLING!" Sherlock groaned as he turned to face his mother who was leaning out the window of the car, waving his hat back and forth.

"Be nice," warned Molly, smacking him lightly on the arm. "She cares about you enough to bring your hat to you." He rolled his eyes and moped his way to the car. The rest of the group watched from afar, and eventually, Sherlock walked back to the group.

"BYE KIDS! HAVE FUN! MOLLY, YOU MAY HAVE TO HOLD HIS HAND IF HE GETS SCARED!" hollered his mom from the car.

"Mum!" roared Sherlock. She giggled at her teenage son's embarrassment, then sped away. Molly blushed at her comment, not sure if Mrs. Holmes was actually aware of her feelings about Sherlock. Either way, she would take her words to heart.

"Molly, you're blushing," teased John. She covered her cheeks, thinking up an excuse in her mind.

"It's cold outside John!" said Mary, coming to the rescue and defending the still speechless Molly. Sherlock finally reached the group of teenagers and eagerly ushered them inside where the real line waited.

~

"We're finally to the front of line," exhaled Molly, giddy wth excitement.

"Am I the only one terrified to go in there?" asked John. The other three exchanged glances and stifled laughs.

"Only a real man admits that they're scared," assured Mary to John.

"No, a real man is never actually scared. Especially of something such as petty as a haunted house."

"Why'd you come then Sherlock?" challenged Molly. He glared down at her.

"Well it's not because I enjoy being around you lot, that's for sure. I enjoy seeing people scared out of their minds. Also, the blood and gore, although not real, gives me pleasure, like I'm at the actual scene of a crime."