Ch 13 - Intimate

>>>NOELLE'S OUTFIT

NEW COVER ALERT!!! ALSO, CHANGED NICK JONAS TO SPENCER BOLDMAN!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUDDEN LOVE FOR THE BOOK!

**********

It's safe to say that I was with a mob that had decided that they were going to get justice for me. How? Do share when you find out because storming into my old school doesn't sound like something that's reasonable.

But then again, do these people even know the definition of the word?

Everyone checked into the different rooms at the hotel, and with there being ten of us, it was quite suspicious to the receptionist, but she was ok once Six's payment for all of us went through. I don't blame her.

And I was apparently staying with Six.

I'm slowly but surely learning that everyone is on board with this, and that despite the fact that we don't know what's going on between us, and disregarding our stupid arguments, Six and I still prefer to be together than apart.

"You look tired," he commented. I was sitting on the bed while he put our bags down.

"I guess I am," I said, phasing into a yawn.

"I just said you're tired. I didn't ask for you to swallow me whole," he teased.

"Shut up," I mumbled.

"Do you want to take a nap?" he asked.

"Am I not ruining your schedule?" I mocked.

"Technically, this trip was my idea, so if I feel like changing up the schedule because of you, then so be it," he said with a shrug.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't you just say the sweetest things."

"Go to sleep grumpy pants. I don't like this side of you," he said, signalling to my face.

I smirked. "So there are sides of me that you like?"

"Cocky doesn't suit you blossom," he said before kissing my forehead and walking out of the room.

Screw him!

I was too tired to argue or even realize that he'd kissed my forehead, so I ended up napping, except my nap apparently turned into full on sleeping. By the time I woke up, the birds were chirping outside, except I was still alone on the bed. I sat up to find that Six had slept on the couch in the room.

This boy can be so adorable at times.

"Headed somewhere?" Five caught me just as I was leaving the room.

"Don't do that to a person," I scolded. I'd managed to make myself look presentable enough for the public eye.

He chuckled. "A person would think that you'd be used to being snuck up on. Where are you going?"

"I want to get Six some breakfast, something you can actually help me with since you know him better than I do," I replied as he fell in step with me.

He rolled his eyes. "I missed you too."

"Excuse you! I'm not the one who killed you," I joked.

He groaned. "I've already apologized Elle. The bottles look super identical. I didn't know I'd taken the wrong one until it was too late."

I giggled. "I've already forgiven you. I just enjoy making you pout."

"Yeah, yeah! Don't let Six hear you," he said with a smirk.