A new start {For sale}

On that particular night, I was having a harder time than usual getting to sleep. No matter how many times I tossed and turned in my bed, I just couldn't fall asleep. Tomorrow, I would once again be the new girl, which, depending on how you looked at it, could be considered a good or bad thing. This was my third move so far, and, no surprise here, I once again had butterflies in my stomach. Actually, they felt more like elephants stampeding through my stomach and no wonder-I was so excited and so nervous at the same time. Excited because I would get a chance to start all over again and honestly, who doesn't want a chance to rid themselves of unpleasant memories that we all wish never happened? Also, going to a new school would give me a chance to make new friends. But although I was very excited, I also felt very nervous because according to my little sister, Stephanie, the rest of my high school social life depended on what kind of impression I made on my first day. Now, I'm not one to pay a lot of attention to my 14 year old sister's ramblings but she did have a point. What I did tomorrow would create an impression of me in people's minds, (which could be very hard to shake), and they would decide whether I was a person worth knowing or a person to avoid. I definitely understood how important first impressions could be, and I was determined to make a good one.