Heartbreaker {For sale}

I held on to my boyfriend's large hand, leading him the way to our overly crowded school cafeteria. His dark captivating sapphire eyes looked so confused. I stopped right in the middle of the cafeteria and started, the break up. I sighed, "Cameron, I don't think this is working out." What was I doing? I questioned myself. Of course it was working out!

He slowly shook his head, his saddened face made me so upset. I've never felt this way when I had broken up with any of my past boyfriends, I think I loved him.

No. I'm to young, I can't love anyone, ever. It's just not me. I started, holding his hands close to me.. "It's just, I don't see myself as the type of girl to have long term relationships." But with Cameron, I saw myself staying with him forever, married, and happy together with a wonderful family. I just refused to believe it.

He pulled away, running his hands through his light blonde hair. He started to nod faster, as if he understood, but refused to believe it. "Okay, well Char, I guess this is good bye." He tried a smile, as I did too. I closed my eyes, remembering him call me that nick name one last time.

I gave him a long hug, something I never did. He was different, as I walked away I could hear boys and girls whisper.

"That's the heart breaker, Charlotte." Said a cheerleader, informing the new girl. A heart breaker, I that what I am?

"Man, this must be the 10th guy this year she's dumped. In front of everyone." A deep voice said as I walked past.

"Dude, just because she's beautiful does not make it okay for her to do this."

I ran out of the school doors, salty tears rolling down my cheeks. It had to be done, I told myself, over and over again. I kept running and running, not knowing where I was going, until something hit me. Literally.

The taste of irony blood in my mouth and the way my body was aching, something was wrong. I forced my self to open my eyes. The sight nearly crushed me. I was covered in fine red blood, a dark blue car over my arm. Glass everywhere, shattered into millions of pieces. The sirens coming closer, the shouting and screaming. It was all too much for me. I slowly closed my eyes, and fell into a deep sleep, hoping I'd never have to wake up.