The Geisha House

"Everybody wanna steal my girl!! Everybody wanna take her heart away! There are a million in the whole wide world, find another one 'cause she belongs to ME!!"

Hinata sings out loud, waving his arms to and fro as his earphones dangled towards Kageyama's face. The blackette tensed at the sudden movement, giving Shouyou a glare. "Watch where you're hitting those things, twit!" He seethes.
Hinata gives him a questioning look, but it soon fades into a grin as he stops his waving, placing his arms to the back of his head. Looking straight forward, he contently sighs before saying, "Tsukareta-bastard, this song reminds me of us!"

Taller male choked on his own saliva.

"What are you saying, dumb ass?!" He hastily breathes out, attempting to regain the harmony of his throat. "Whoa, chill out Kageyama. I was only kidding." Snorted the orange head. "That sure gave you away, though."

"Was it because you were happy hearing it?" Nudges Hinata.

Hearing the short excuse of a comrade, poor Kageyama was subjected to another coughing fit. "Be quiet or I swear I'll make you skid across the court later!"

-

"Oh look, Kageyama. A geisha house." Pointed Hinata to a big house with different shades of red. The exterior was believable enough to look like a traditional geisha house, along with red lanterns emitting some sort of intense vibe, the structure sending shivers down their spines, and proof that it WAS a geisha house; a sign that says 'Geisha Paradise'. "I bet 100 Yen you aren't man enough to enter." Pushes the decoy. Other male took hold of his arm and twisted it, silently telling him he's more of a man than he ever will be. "Ow! Not cool, man! Just go in there and prove it!" Whimpers the vulnerable victim animatedly, rubbing his pained arm.

Sighing, Kageyama took out his phone to text his girlfriend:

To: (b/f/n)
From: Kageyama Tobio

Hi. I have to go somewhere important with the orange prick so I'll have to skip our date.

Turning off his phone, he looked back at the geisha house with his cheeks dusted pink.

Moving aside the sliding door, the two men saw a typically large lady with tons of make-up, lying sideways around multiple red pillows. Hinata screamed and jumped on Kageyama's shoulders, wrapping his arms around said mans neck, trying to suffocate him out of terror. With a shivering Shouyou in tow, Kageyama started. "Ma'am, I'd like to place an order." The large woman stood up as she made her way to the young men. "I see," She answered with an irritating voice you'd hear from a spoiled rich woman. "I shall escort you fresh meat to our finest room~" she coos, leading the two volleyball addicts to scrunch up their nose in slight distress, nervousness, and, to another sliding door.

After going through long hallways, each separated by sliding doors, the three arrived at the last set of rooms the compound had to offer. "You manly men are going to have fun at that last door over there." The woman pointed to a door at the end of the hallway. "I bet you guys are lady killers. Maybe then all three of you can't walk after this." She cooed before lightly slapping Hinatas cheek with a fan. "You don't make a fuss now." She bellowed, leaving the hallway.

It was now or never for the two volleyball men; whether to enjoy the moment or waste money. They both gulped in sync before making their way to the door. Who knows what's in store there?
Suddenly, they drop dead on their tracks, hearing a lock unlock. "Yeah, be right back." A bunch of silver cowlick poked its way to the two men, instantly making their heads turn to each other in shock.

Koushi Sugawara is here? In a geisha house? What the actual–. "Suga-senpai??" Questions Hinata with shock. Koushi looked at the befuddled first-years with a curved eyebrow. As a smile seemingly makes its way to the silver haired vice captain, he responds: "Ah, you two are grown men after all."

After a little chat here and there, much to the third years curiosity, ol' Suga's got to get down to his own business sooner or later. Poor first-years. How the hell are they supposed to deal with this for a few hours? Surely their conversation was about expectations and fantasies, but this is reality man. Everything you do ain't perfect, especially when you've got a balloon head like Hinata with you.
"Open it, Kageyama." Nodding, he slowly grabbed the sliding door, making sure to stall for as long as possible. The time has come for them to enter the somewhat dark room quietly. Although they were both cautious and stealthy, as to not signal a geisha that costumers had arrived, a girl popped out from a paper sliding door, wincing. "Heyy... Hinata and Kageyama??"

"(Y/n)??" Holding her phone to her chest, she gaped at the two men staring back at her in shock. "Hi! What are you guys doing here?" She smiled as she kept her phone and made her way to the two. She can see that they were flustered, pink cheeks even, and decided to ask if they were sick.

"You guys okay?"

"(Y/n)-chan... You're a geisha?!"

Hinata screams, pointing an accusing finger. "Geisha? What geisha? Where?" She asks, looking around the room. Shrugging after a few twists and turns, (y/n) continues. "So, you guys hungry? I'm getting down to some spicy barbecue. Only for real men!" She quips, unconsciously correcting the Karasuno duo's mind set.

...So this wasn't a geisha house? All of this was a misunderstanding? (Y/n) isn't an actual geisha? Sugawara was just here to eat?

No wonder, geisha and barbecue are written in the same kanji. Or did the sign say '10 kilometers ahead to reach Geisha Paradise' but then the two idiots thought the arrow was pointing at the restaurant..?
"Hello? You guys going to order?" She snaps her fingers, bringing them back to earth. "Oh yeah. Kageyama, you had to do something important enough to skip (b/f/n)s date, right?" The (h/c) asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I've deduced that you and Shouyou wanted to go to that geisha house ten kilometers away."