Replacement Goldfish 2

Here are the guys' PoVs if you want to know the deeps in the story _(┐「ε:)_
There will be PoV switches !!

-Sugawara Koushi-

"Guys! It worked! It really did!" Yamaguchi ran in, shouting those words as he fell on the ground.
I'm somewhat guilty, but still happy hearing the good news.
Everybody in the gym shouted and whistled. Nishinoya and Tanaka started hugging each other with sweat and tears, Daichi and Asahi wiping the corners of their eyes, a pissed off Kageyama giving money to an overjoyed Hinata, the managers clapping with smiles, Ukai laughing loudly, and even I had water in my eyes. Who knew a plan so bad had a happy conclusion?

- 5 days before the celebration-

"Morning, Yachi." Everyone monotonously greeted the blonde, earning a cheerful 'Hello!' back. It was a normal crisp morning, each and everyone of the members doing stretches and motivational screams to hype up later. (Y/n) left a few minutes ago, encouraging everyone to do their best and gave Reese's. I was popping one into my mouth when Yachi shouted everyone to stop, walk up to her and form a circle; she had an announcement to make. "People! I have a plan to set Kei up with (Y/n)-chan!"

Majority erupted in applause, some in mock laughter, and others howling like wolves. "Laugh all you want, it's gonna work and you will get extra practice!!" Yachi pointed an accusing finger to Yuu and Ryūnosuke. "We weren't mocking you, Yachi! Calm down!" Noya replied, muffling his laughter. Unfortunately, Tanaka couldn't contain his laughter and, had taken his shirt off, twirling it in the air while his other hand was placed on his stomach. "Shut up!!!"
I heave a sigh, giving a look to Daichi. After nodding, we both headed straight to Yuu and Tanaka. I had to hold a struggling Tanaka while Daichi only had to place a hand on Noya's shoulder. "O-Oi! Why do I have to hold this big lunatic?!"

"Okay, thanks Sugamama and Daipapa! Anyway..."

After hearing the girl's plan, she headed straight to me. "You have to start the plan! You're the kindest one in the group, and it'd really mess her up if you act like you're pissed!" Her voice chimes as she gives me a closed eye smile, finger pointing to my chin. "Here, I'll tell Hinata to sneak one of your notebooks in her bag. I'm sure she'll come tomorrow morning to return it to you! All you have to do is act pissed off..." She trails off, looking to the side.

It gives me the creeps when people drift off while they're talking, it leaves their mouth open.

"How do you think I can do this, Yachi?" I ask, making sure to think thoroughly about the situation and my decision. "Silly! I don't think so," she pauses, bucking her hips to make a pose. "I know so!!"

As Lunch came, Daichi wanted everyone to meet at the fields to huddle up and discuss what their roles are going to be. Some would need back-up and extra props, so the other members could assign who's going to bring what. We all sat on the grass, forming a circle with our bentos in front.

"Yachi suggested I start first thing tomorrow. Hinata will snag one of my notebooks and place it in (Y/n)'s bag." I say, positioning a piece of meat to my lips. "Hinata would be too clumsy, I don't think he's cut out for it." Kageyama replies, swishing his milk carton around. "I dunno! I think I'm made for it!" Shoyou feigns innocence, trying to mock Tobio. "If you wanna take the job, just say it! We all know you like her, too!" He whines happily, nudging Kageyama as everyone snickers. "Stop! Imbecile, we all like her, okay?" The blackette sheepishly argues.
"Calm down, calm down!" I interject the two first years, "Let's focus on what I'm going to say to her. I trust Hinata can sneak my notebook in her bag." I start small talk, slowly moving my hands in a soothing manner. Hinata and Kageyama redirect their hard glares to my hands, seemingly manipulated to calm down excessively. "I've been reading about cold attitude that make girls swoon, maybe that can help?" Nishinoya raises his hand, suggesting the worst. "Ah, good! Not really, but give us examples," I smile, signaling him to continue. "You know, what Kei says, that's summarizing everything. Something that goes 'Stop talking', to 'Your opinions don't matter to me', heck even 'Your face is ugly'!" He proudly finishes, puffing his chest and high fiving Tanaka. "You're certainly gonna get a hot girl for sure!"