Hugs

I dunno this just came up to me haha

"Do NOT engage with the contestants, Yuu!" The hyperactive intern cringed as his boss yelled at him.

"You already freaked Ami-san out! Do you know how much money she wasted just to run away after?! Do you know what happens then?!" His boss seethes at him, balling his eyes and running fingers through his hair.

"Uhm, your gameshow gets free cash?"

Noya awkwardly smiles at his superior, scratching the side of his face in embarrassment. He receives a slap to the back of his head in return. "It's bad for the company! Now do your job right!"

The old man stomps away to the men's restroom, leaving a saddened Noya and this co-worker. "Noya-san!!!" His brown haired companion quips.

"Gwaa—?! Since when were you standing there?!" Yuu screams, raising his arms in fright. The co-worker starts laughing, nudging his arm in amusement, then facing him with a serious expression. "We have the next contestant."

Hearing the same news like a broken record, Nishinoya holds his hand up to his chin, trying to guess the name whilst tuning out his comrade.

"...She's coming on-stage right now, it's show time buddy!"

Noua blinks in confusion, hearing the words come out but did not see the source anywhere. Where did he go?
Leaving the creepy thought alone, he decides to finally do his job right. He runs straight for the stage, in hopes he doesn't get late.

Is the contestant single? ...I mean he did say 'she'.

Noya stops mid-step. His job is priority, so he needs to support the contestant as they carry pennies and coins. But he wants to hit on her and find if she has a boyfriend.

How is he supposed to hit on her with his situation?

He already screwed up last time.

Holding Ami by her waist, breathing onto her neck, making flirty small talk. Will he scare this new contestant, or will he get fired from his internship if his boss finds out?

Walking with his fingers to his hair, he irately enters the stage and stops beside big bowls full of pennies. Shoyou looks at him sadly; He was late.

His eyes averted from the orange head and scanned along the blinding lights. He found a petite figure blocking some spotlights, and he immediately found his target. He kept his lips in a straight line as he fixated his eyes on her, trying to absorb every ounce of her features.

"Welcome, one and all! This is—" Hinata's boisterous voice screams from the speakers, enlightening the whole crowd to grins.

Shiny (H/c) hair, smooth (s/c), it felt like her backside was sparkling. Yuu swallows hard, starting to feel un characteristically nervous.

"Without further ado, timer starts, NOW!" Hinata, the MC, bursts out his high voice into the mic, signalling the female to run.

You give the audience a determined grin and went straight to one of the penny bowls. Behind the penny bowls were Noya's handsome co-workers, and he just couldn't help but grit his teeth in jealousy.