Lapse of A Genteel

I remember a friend's drawing of herself, explaining why she can't go on dates.. I laughed at her face afterwards

That was pretty rude, but isn't that what friends are for? They share their happiness! I was just sharing mine
(っ'∀`)っ

Btw Happy late Mothers Day ^^

"(Y/n)!" A sweet voice called. You look over your backpack, seeing silver locks, a checkered backpack, a hand waving at you, and the cutest smile you've ever seen. You couldn't help but give a small squeal. "Suga!" You chime, meeting him halfway. Feeling nervous all over for no reason, you almost trip on an invisible rock while running to him.

"Hi! I saw you yesterday and the day before, right? Ahaha..." You stumble over words, darting your eyes everywhere and looking ridiculously flustered. He looks at you with an amused yet gentle smirk, nodding his head at your question. "Yeah. You did." He replies simply. "Then why did you call me??" You ask quickly, feeling sweat at the side of your head. "Because I want everyone to see you're mine." he shrugs nonchalantly, pinching your cheeks.

"Ah, I s— W-WHAT??"

"Heh heh, why do you look so uncomfortable with me?" He laughs, hugging you close while you try to even your breathing.

Walking side by side, the two of you reach... A door.
Suga steps forward and holds the door, his gaze fixed on you. You look at him and notice his actions, immediately reverting back to the door after making eye contact. "No, no! I'll hold the door for you! You go inside!" Hastily dashing for the door, you hold unto it with an awkward expression and urged him to go inside. He looks at you questioningly, keeping the stare going with a smile while stepping inside.

You stare at him with worried eyes, wondering what was in his mind. As both of you were in the hallways, he started laughing lightly and your stomach somehow drops. He was leading and you were trailing behind him, so your distraught frown went unnoticed. Was he laughing at you? Making fun of you?

Did he think you looked stupid, holding the door for him? You entered your classroom without saying goodbye to Suga. He stops and looks at you sadly. Why didn't you say bye to him? Sitting on your place, the teacher enters the classroom.

He was holding papers. You sigh, knowing it was the dreaded long test. "German and Italian Unification, I'm gonna FRIKING pass you!!!" Muttering invigorated phrases to keep you from those Suga-related questions, you grabbed a pen from your pencil case and started scribbling.

"(Y/n), I bought you this." Your awesome cowlicked companion sought after you during Lunch, handing you a purple silk box. "... A box?" You mutter, disappointed that he gave, no, BOUGHT you a box. You weren't into expensive gifts since you thought it'd be a hassle for Suga, but a box that was smooth just wasn't a present. "Hm? You haven't seen what's inside yet." He says with a reassuring smile, hoping you wouldn't be as sad once you see what was inside. You open it halfway, smelling sweet and rich tasties.

"Um, thanks..! But," you start, wet as a fish while you shot your hand containing the treats towards him. "We should share!" You close your eyes tight, actually thinking twice for once.

Holy shi– he'll think I didn't like the gift!

He looks at you surprised for about a few seconds, then erupts into a soft smile. "Sure. But you get most of it," He takes off the lid and hands you a bonbon. "Since I made these myself." He states a-matter-of-factly. You took the piece happily, stuffing it in your face. "Sweet! Thank you, Koushi!" He looks at you with gentle and sweet eyes, delighted to see you enjoying his gift.

You pause from your indulgence to look at him questioningly, eyes scanning his smirky face. He stops his smiling and let's loose a serious expression, slowly opening his mouth to say something.

"Hey..." He pouts at you with mildly hurt eyes, arms opening for you to hug. "I only wish to be paid more attention than those chocolates."

After last period ended, you met with Suga by your classroom, and together you guys went to the school doors. "It's dark and cold outside." You point out the obvious, to which Suga chuckles. "Yup." He kisses your head, and you push him lightly away from your face. "Hah, please no."

A pissed off Kageyama passes the two of you, growling at Hinata. "Aho! You idiot! You forgot your umbrella! Useless! Yickity yak yak!" He rants to Shoyou, whilst the orange head cowers but retorts. "Why do you always rely on me?!"

"You had one job! To bring the umbrella!!"

"How many times do I have to say sorry to an irritable king like you?!"

"Blah blah blah Loser! Blah blah blah Umbrella?! Blah blah!"

"Say, I don't have an umbrella with me," Suga brings back your focus from the two first years, a look of concern etched at his features. "Guess you need to use my hoodie." He unzips his bag and the cutest brown jacket was revealed from it. "That's cute!" You gasp, making him crack up a little. "Thanks, I bought it for the sole purpose of situations like these." He zips his school bag and offers you the jacket.

Seconds pass while you stare at it dumbfounded, thinking of how Suga would react depending on your next move.

If I take it, will he think I'm selfish but he wouldn't say it out loud? Will he hate me since I look like I always depend on him? If I don't, will he think I hate him? Will he... Bre— What am I thinking?! I need to prevent the worst!

You grip in the jacket and tugged on it. Suga looks at you with a surprised yet confused expression. "(Y/n)?" You suddenly threw it back at him. Lightly. His shocked eyes widened. What was going on with his dear (Y/n)? "You need it more than me!" You smile a somewhat forced one, taking off your own hoodie and flung it to his face. "Here! Take mine as well!" He holds up his free hand, similar to a hand that's about to slap you, and it looked like he was staring with intense eyes that you'd rather hide than stay in the same room as him.

"S-suga..?" You hold up your hands in defense, and you cringe and shit your eyes once he hurls his hand towards you. A stinging sensation ran up your spine when you felt his hand. On your shoulder. He pulls you in for a hug. "Dear, why are you acting like this? Isn't the man supposed to be doing this?" He murmurs into your ear, and you lightly squirm in his grip. "S-sorry, okay? It's my first time and I thought.." You mutter back, hugging him as well. You nuzzle your cheek against his chest. "You had high expectations."

"Sweetheart, just accept what I give to you. I like to see you happy with me. I expect only a smile from you," He chuckles, touching a lock of your hair. "Take my jacket, (Y/n)." You squeeze him before letting go, a small smile gracing your face. "O-okay."

"Kageyama, look! (Y/n) and Suga-san have jackets!! Quit complaining and just ask one from them!!" Shoyou struggles while Tobio holds him from the collar of his shirt. A look of death was scribbled in his eyes, and Shoyou turned to jelly while a ghost went out of his mouth the second he looked into those black irises.

Stifling a giggle, you look over your backpack, seeing silver locks, a checkered backpack, a hand waving at you, and the cutest smile you've ever seen.