Replacement Goldfish

"Suga, Suga, Suga-senpai!!!!"

A life-threatening girl came dashing towards the third year in fury. Koushi turned around to meet eyes with the pretty first year, only to make him wince in surprise. "What are you doing here?! I don't want you running in the hallways!" Whisper-yelled Sugawara. As echoes of shoes skidding echoed around the hallway, the normally calm silver haired third year was suddenly irritated. Too irritated. Sighing irately, he continued as politely as possible, "Kouhai, what are you doing in the building. Are you lost?" The girl was breathing at a fast pace, too breathless to talk. She waved a hand in front of Sugawara's face hastily, with him trying to follow what was happening. "Look, if you're that breathless, the clinic is at the end of your side of the hallway, not mine." He grunts, a frown marrying his face, and points behind you. "If you're here to say hi, hi, now go back to your building." He bitterly says out of irritation, leaving her to regain her breathing pathetically. Alone.

"What did I do wrong, Hinata?" She complains to the taller male beside her. "(Y/n)-chan, you should stop talking." Shoyou says simply, making her eyes widen. Hinata wasn't that rude. "What's up with you?" She asks, concerned. "None of your business..?" He warily retorts. "Err.." He awkwardly fidgets for a few seconds, obviously uncomfortable with the current situation. He debated whether to stay with her whilst a blush invaded his features, or to run away from the girl to save his embarrassed face.

He couldn't take all the pressure and embarrassment anymore. And so he ran away from her, retreating in shame.

"...."

Following the orange head, (Y/n) suddenly met with Tobio's back. She tugged on the hem of his shirt, expecting him to stoically greet her a good morning and ranting about being 'King of The Court', only to make him hiss in disgust. After explaining to him what had happened earlier this morning, with him looking pissed as hell, he decided to follow her and get a bit more egotistical. And so after a few, he started calling poor (Y/n) names, and told her off for anything and everything that she did wrong.

"Huh, you can't even pass a simple seat work in Literature? Even I have good grades there."

"Watch it, don't touch me. I'm not your friend."

"Don't you see, dolt? Everybody is annoyed because of your presence. Such a nuisance."

"Don't come to me when you have problems, I don't oblige to commoners."

At around Lunch Kageyama finally considered stopping. He was hungry, so it was a good idea to get some milk. He was also Hinata's keeper, so he usually had to use half of Lunch time to look for him. He jabbed two fingers to her forehead, making her out balance a bit, before leaving to the nearest vending machine and heading for the first year building.

"(Y/n)." Daichi bellows loudly, informing all the other members. The (h/c) girl wanted to visit the volleyball team to ask Daichi what was going on. What made Koushi, Shoyou, and Tobio want to spit on her so badly. "Daichi-senpai...!" She happily skips to the captain, suddenly feeling relieved there wasn't anything sour from him. Stopping in front of Daichi, she opened her mouth only to close it back when she looked around the gym. Everyone else was glaring at her. Sudden realization shot straight through her head; everybody had a grudge against her. And once in a blue moon Tsukishima stopped his glaring and saw everyone else had the same intention. This caught him off guard and immediately looked away from the poor girl, trying to process what was happening. He peeked back for awhile, and saw the girl wiping her face. The captain wasn't much help, he just stood there beside her, looking blankly at... Something.