Chapter 25

~Tommy~

Lucy's Point of View

That question has been buzzing in the back of my head. Am I really safe? Why don't I get such a great feeling about leaving?

Anyway, dinner was over and Rat Man told us all to go to our bunks. He showed the boys to a room with four bunk beds. He told me that I could choose if I want my own room or bunk with the boys.

"I'll bunk with them. I'm comfortable around them I guess you could say." I said giving a small smile.

My answer must have shocked him. He probably wasn't expecting a teenage girl to go bunk with 7 teenage boys.

I walked in and smiles appeared on all of the boys faces. Well, except for one. I choose to ignore Tommy. He isn't helping the situation by not telling me what is going on.

I jumped a little when I heard the metal door close and lock. A bit of claustrophobia kicked in a little and I began to walk towards Minho quickly.

"Can I sleep with you? Please?" I asked with worry.

"You don't want to sleep alone? Why?" Minho asked. I shrugged feeling embarrassed for telling Minho.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and changed into my pajamas which consists of a white long sleeve t-shirt, navy blue sweatpants, and navy blue socks. They were really fuzzy.

I went back out to see all of the boys changed and ready to go to bed. I was confused because wasn't there only one bathroom? Minho picked up on my confusion.

"We are boys Lucy. Living in the Glade changes ya." He said.

I made and O shape with my mouth and went to where Minho was bunking. More claustrophobia kicked up inside of me wanting Minho right by my side. I saw Newt sitting alone in his bed. I decided to go talk to him.

"Hey Newt." I said quietly.

"Hey Lucy. How you holding up?" He asked. I gave a shrug knowing he was referring to Tommy.

"I don't know why he is acting like this. He seemed perfectly fine during the helicopter ride." Newt stated.

"I want things to go the way they were." I mumbled.

"It'll get better soon." He said. "I'm going to get some sleep. Night."

"Night Newt." I said.

Now that there was nothing to distract my mind, the claustrophobia began piling on. Most of the Gladers fell asleep so they wouldn't be such a great help. I need a way out. They locked us in here. I need to get out. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks and I stood at the metal door, staring at it.

I fell to the floor and brought my knees to chest, sobbing quietly. The walls felt like they were getting smaller. Then I felt someone pull me into them, and began to rub circles on my back. I hugged back tightly not wanting who ever it was to let go.

"Lucy?" The voice spoke in concern. I looked up to see the one and only;

Tommy.

"Lucy? What's wrong? Please tell me. Don't make me fell worse." He spoke quietly.

"Claust-Claustrophobia. I stutter out. He cooed nice things in my ear, and never stopping rubbing circles on my back.

He picked me up and carried me to where he was sleeping. He kept rubbing circles on my back and my arms.

"Ever since the metal door was closed and locked." I took a breath from the sobs."I felt it slowly coming upon me."

"I'm right here." He cooed.

"Lucy. What happened earlier, I'm really am sorry. I lost it when Chuck died. I felt like it was my fault he died. So I took my anger out on you. Can you please forgive me?" He said with his voice cracking. I smiled and nodded against his chest.

Minho walked out from the bathroom and looked for me. When he spotted me he quickly jogged over.

"What happened?" He said in a huff.

"Claustrophobia." I mumbled.

"I got her Thomas. Thomas? I thought-" Minho got cut off.

"It's all figured out Minho. I'll explain in the morning, unless she tells you now. Goodnight."

Minho took me and we walked over to his bed. I went first the he did, so I against the wall. There was room for the both of us though so it was fine.

I snuggled into him, wanting him to wrap his arms around me. He got the message and did. He intertwined our legs together.

"How is your hip?" He asked with his hand moving down to my hip. My shirt was rolled up a bit revealing a small bruise. He ran his fingers over it causing me to feel tingles in my stomach.

"It's fine." I said.

"Are you feeling better?" He whispered into my ear with his hand still on my hip. I nodded a bit.

"You help me." I mumble into him.

"Good." He said.

Minho's Point of View

I picked her chin up so I can look at her. I starred into her hazel green orbs. She began to blush slightly from me looking at her.

I leaned in to capture her lips with mine. She gladly let me and kissed me. I closed my eyes to savor the kiss. I peeked an eye open to see she did the same. I moved my hand from her hip to the bottom of her shirt. I began to slowly move my hand up the bottom of it making my way to her bra.

She broke the kiss and mumbled a Minho. I gave her a questionable look.

"There are other people in here." She mumbled into my neck. I gave a sigh and looked at her. She knew what I wanted and decided to use it against me. She pouted her lips and began to look at me.

"Olivia." I warned playfully. She kept pouting until she kissed my jaw and down my neck to where she had her head.

"It's going to happen eventually." I said quite.

"Not here though." She said. She gave a tired yawn and I kissed her forehead. I pulled her into me, snuggling her in my arms.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you to babe." She smiled. Then, shortly, I heard soft snores coming from her. I kissed the top of her head and fell into a deep sleep.

Ello. I added some tumblr pictures of Minho in the other chapters of you haven't seen. Go lookkkkk. Hope you all enjoyed Chapter 25 ~Tommy~
Byeeeeeeee ;)

l🌞