Chapter 42

~Ok~

Epilogue

Minho's Point of View

It has been three years since we have escaped WICKED and their lies. A lot has happened in that time.

We later found out that we never really did find The Right Arm. That it was a group to scared of WICKED.

The group we had found Lucy with is now gone. The only two who stuck around was Sam and Sally.

We also had lost Frypan. The Flare had gotten to him before we could do anything about it.

After about a year traveling, we found something like the Glade, except there was people living in it. Living normal lives.

Normal.

I could never forget the past. It made me who I am right now.

We are no longer worried about the Flare. Even to get it. The people living here had created something to prevent it from ever happening here.

As for my group. We are doing amazing.

"Daddy? Where is Uncle Tommy and Uncle Newt?" Our daughter Elena says running to me.

"She is playing hide and seek and we can't find them anywhere!" Matt, my son tells me.

Twins!

"I don't know! They may be with Momma! Let's go find them." I say tagging along in their game.

I pick both of them up and place one on each shoulder.

I began to walk around, hoping to see one of them somewhere.

"There!" I hear Elena say. She points over to a tree and I see legs swinging back and forth. We sneakily run across and I boost up Elena to see who it is.

"Boo!" Tommy says.

"Ahh!" Elena giggles. Tommy hops down and takes Elena from me. He puts her on his shoulders.

I move Matt to my shoulders since Elena is on Tommy's.

"To Uncle Newt!" Tommy cheers.

We both run until I hear Matt say "there!" And sure enough. There was the tall blonde, his back facing us. We quickly walk over, and I put Matt on Newt's shoulders.

"Boo!" Matt says to Newt. Newt laughs and picks him up. He begins to whisper in Matt's ear and point to Tommy.

"Ready?" Newt yells.

"Yea! Attack!" Matt yells.

"Oh no! Uncle Tommy run!" Elena giggles.

"Wait! Timeout from battle. Has any of you see Lucy?" I ask.

"She was at your place last time I checked." Tommy said.

"TIME IN!" Newt yells and Tommy takes off.

I run to my house and open the door. I see Lucy sitting their, crying.

"Princess? What's wrong?" I ask concerned.

"I'm- we- I'm pregnant again." She says with tears streaming down her face.

"What? Really?" I beam. She looked relaxed with my response. "Yes."

"That's amazing! But why are you upset?" I asked wiping my thumb under her eyes.

"I thought you would be mad for having another child. I mean it was difficult enough taking care of two. How are we suppose to do three?"

"We can do it. I believe in us Lucy. We'll be ok."

She nodded and I smiled, I brought our lips together, when I heard a giggle.

"Shh!" I hear Tommy say.

"Come on out you little sneaks!" Lucy teases.

"I'm an uncle! Again!" Tommy says and hugs Lucy.

"So am I!" Newt says and hugs her.

"I'm the better one." Tommy says

"No I am." Newt playfully fires back.

"You both are equally great. Speaking of kids, where is my niece Tommy?"

Tommy and Sally had gotten together and recently had a child now. A little girl named Emily.

"Right on time. Hey love." Tommy said and kissed Sally who was holding Emily.

"Hi Emmy!" I cooed. She babbled something and began to blow bubbles.

Now all we needed was Newt to find a lovely lady.

But for now, we where all happy. Together. And I know, that we all would be ok.

"I love you guys." I said and gave a group hug. Everyone joined.

Together as a family.

We'll Be Ok