Relationships are complicated. Who am I kidding... They're IMPOSSIBLE

Jason
"Hey, Pipes?," Jason said, knocking on the door of the Aphrodite cabin. Piper opened the door, and he walked in casually.

    "Hey Jase, what do you need?," Piper asked, staring straight into Jason's electric blue eyes. Jason found himself hypnotized by the magnetic, rainbow swirls in Piper's eyes.

"Can't I come in here just to check on my beautiful girlfriend?," he said to her, his eyes twinkling at the sight of the most beautiful girl at camp.

Piper blushed. "Well, I guess," she said,"whatever pleases you." Piper was about to walk away, when Jason wrapped one strong arm around her waist, and pulled her onto the bed. "Jason!," Piper gasped, startled. Jason grinned.

"Just sit with me for a second," he said peering down at her. Piper smiled and pressed her head against his chest.

Jason could feel the warmth radiating off her. He remembered, just an hour ago, when he had caught Percy staring at his girl. The sea spawn would never take Piper away from him. She was the prettiest girl in camp, and she was much too good for him. Jason caught himself. What am I thinking!? My bro would never betray me.... He was shocked back into reality, when Piper swung one skinny leg around him. Jason smiled and pressed his lips into hers. He burrowed his way into her mouth, and fought for dominance over her. They stayed like that for about two minutes, their tongues were the only part of them that moved. Finally, Piper decided to break apart. Jason could still smell the sweet scent of honeysuckle in her choppy brown hair.

    "I really need to pack Jase," she told Jason, lifting one arm off his waste, and swinging her legs back together, "are you done?"

    "No," Jason told her, "what do mortals wear anyways?"

Piper rolled her eyes. "Same us us," she told him going back to her closet, "we aren't all that different." Jason nodded.

    "Thanks Pipes, you need help?"

    "No, I should be fine"

    "Ok, see you later then?"

    "Of course"

    Jason left the room, feeling how lucky he was to have Piper, but his thoughts had been drifting off to somebody else lately...a young woman with nice blond princess curls and startling grey eyes.

He kept thinking about Annabeth. Jason knew that it wasn't right, but then how could he resist? She had everything a guy could ask for. She had blond hair, and brains. Jason was torn between Piper and Annabeth. Piper had gotten them out of plenty of tough situations, but then, Annabeth had done the impossible! With a little help from Percy of course. No, he couldn't be thinking about this. Piper Piper Piper Piper Piper Piper Piper Piper... He kept repeating in his head. A lot of people wanted to date the princess of beauty, and he was the lucky one to actually do so. Annabeth was just a girl with a brain, there was nothing special about her. Well, except her grey eyes were special, and...NO STOP!, he told himself, shaking his head. Piper was beautiful, and nobody could ever replace her. With that, he walked away. It was going to be a big day tomorrow. Jason walked into the Zeus's cabin and started packing.

    "Shirts? Check"
    "Jeans? Check"
    "PJs? Check"
    "Underwear? Check"
    "Sword/Coin? Check"
    "Drachmas? Check"
    "Water Bottle? Check"
    "Others? Check"

    "Wallet?.....Hold on..." Jason rummaged through his stuff, he could've sworn that it had been at his bedside just moments ago! Suddenly, realization hit him.

    "STOLLS!!!!," he yelled, storming out of his cabin. This time, he remembered to lock he cabin door. Connor and Travis Stoll were cowering behind a random bush.