Destiny

Before we get on to the story, I would like to thank everybody who voted and commented. A shoutout to @booksworm30001 for being the first to comment, and @Flyone for being the first one to vote on all of my chapters. Thanks all of you so much. Your votes and comments give my support, and tell me that people actually read this story! But enough if that, in to the story.....

Percy
Suddenly, a wave of guilt hit Percy in the gut. He had promised to tell the gods to release her. She had counted in him. He had failed her. Not only that, but he had never thought about her much ever since. Calypso had been trapped on her island for years, and Percy had done nothing about it. Well, he had, but he should have seen to it that the gods kept their promise to release her. Leo was had a crazy grin plastered on his elfish face.

"Leo?," said Piper, waving her hand in front of the boy's face, "Leo. Are you okay?"

"ME!?, " said Leo. He looked like he was about to explode into millions of little butterfly's. "WHY WOULDN'T I BE OKAY!? I'M PERFECT!" Piper looked at her friend cautiously.

"If you say so..., "she muttered, taking a step away from Leo.

Percy looked over to Annabeth. She looked like she just got slapped in the face. Percy remembered when he had come back to camp, after months on Calypso's island. Annabeth was probably reliving his disappearance again. Percy reached out and took her hand in his. Annabeth looked up at him. Percy smiled reassuringly at her. He would never leave her (He has no idea...).

Percy stole a glance behind him. Jason was biting his bottom lip. Percy swore he saw blood leaking out of the crack he'd formed on his lip. He looked like he was forcing himself to look at their intertwined hands. Percy raised an eyebrow at him, but he doubted that Jason even saw him. Piper on the other hand was smiling at them. The daughter of love could undoubtedly see love, but when she lifted her head to meet his eyes, he saw a flash of pity and sorrow in them.

Percy's eyebrows furrowed. Was something wrong? Was something going to happen? Before he was able to say something, the elevator dinged loudly, the sound bouncing off the golden walls.

The door opened to reveal a wall with a picture of a grey book with a greyish-white lightning blot on it(The picture covered the entire wall that was visible from the elevator). There was a laurel of the same color under the bolt. The corners and sides of the wall were darker than the middle. The wall was the only thing that they could see. The place had a hardwood floor, and a chandelier dangled above. The wall continued on on either side of the picture that was painted, but Percy couldn't see what it led to, since two walls were blocking him from seeing it. The other three walls were a light brown shade.

(This is basically what Percy is seeing from inside the elevator

(This is basically what Percy is seeing from inside the elevator. Just replace the "marble tiles" with hardwood floor, and the shaded parts shows that the wall continues, and it doesn't close off. The people in the elevator just can't see it. There is also a chandelier at the top. Sorry for my the terrible quality of my drawing. Also, there's a hole in the floor and handrails carved into the middle so they can see down to the main floor. As you can see, I'm not the best artist, I just thought that I didn't explain it well enough, so here you are.)