Chapter Five

Detention couldn't come by faster. I'm only person here, well except for the teacher. Who might I add is deaf, well he's actually not deaf, but he can't ever hear you. I decided to sleep as there's nothing else to do.

I was drifting off to sleep but I noticed someone entering the room. I raised my eyes and became deeply disappointed as I laid my eyes on Chase.

"So you decided to come, I wonder why" Chase said, indicating he's the reason I came.

"I only came cause I didn't want any more detention slips, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to get some sleep" I casually replied before placing my arms on the desk followed by my head.

'"Yeah right" he muttered. That was the last thing i heard before I drifted off into lala land.

××

"Who is she?" I faintly heard someone ask.

"I'm gonna wake her" said another.

"I wouldn't if I were you, she'd probably break your arm" I recognised Chase.

Smart guy. For the first time in his life, it seems as though he's actually using his brain. I'm amazed.

"Do you seriously want to die today?" I spoke lazily sitting up to face the one and only Luke Hunt, one of Chase's friends.

I raised a brow at Luke who didn't walk away but walked closer to me, leaning on the bench. "Hey baby did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" he said in a husky tone.

I resisted the urge to laugh in his face. But instead I decided to play along. Let's see what he's got.

"You kinda got that wrong, I dug my way out of hell" I replied back.

He thought for a minute, no doubt thinking of another one.

"I seemed to have lost my phone number, can I have yours?" Luke asked with a smirk.

I copied his actions and said "Yeah sure. It's 1-800-FUCK-OFF"

I have to admit, he's got guts and determination. A smirk made his way onto his face. "I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?"

"Hey can i tell you something?" i asked ignoring his last statement.

"Sure" he replied back waiting for a compliment or something.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, I have 5 fingers, and the middle one's for you" I said.

At the back i could hear Chase and who i recognized, Parker, snickering at the back.

No doubt I was winning this.. whatever it was.

Luke turned around and glared at them and then looked at me. "Are you wearing space pants cause that ass is out of this world"

"Actually, no these are baseball pants, cause my ass is so outta your league" I replied back.

"Damn girl, she's definitely a keeper" Parker said.

"Now if you excuse me, I've got to do my homework". I put my earphones in whilst playing candy crush.