Chapter Thirty-nine

Thank you guys so much 'I'm back' just recently hit 1 million reads.

Anyway thank you for those who have been waiting patiently for this chapter so here it is.

××

I felt someone shift before me and mumble something.

"She's awake" I heard Richard whisper-yell sounding slightly scared.

My eye's slightly opened to find Richard in front me.

I looked around to find that I was in a car in the back with no seat and no seatbelt on. I wasn't even attached to anything, just sitting freely. Are they trying to kill me?

I could see Xavier at the front driving with Damien next to him. Behind them was Richard and Steve.

For some reason Richard looked at me wearily and sat as far as he could to the wall opposite me. Smart guy.

""WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted to no one in particular but it came out muffled because of the tape that was stuck to my mouth.

The closest person to me was Richard and he knew it too.

"Nice kitty?" Richard said laughing nervously.

On the other hand, Steve sat there quite comfortably on his phone, completely disregarding the situation.

Richard looked to the others for help. "Why did I have to sit here?" he asked.

"Because you kindly volunteered" Xavier spoke glancing at me through the rear mirror.

Damien was next to Xavier surprisingly quiet.

I glared at Xavier who took his time, waiting for me to rant it all out before letting me talk. Finally he spoke to Richard, "Take it off".

"Why me?" Richard asked in a whiny tone.

Xavier just gave him the do it or I'll kill you look. But Xavier would never kill Richard. Right?

Richard slowly etched forward, approaching me wearily. He took the edge of the tape and tried to pull it off but it was useless. It was stuck on my mouth. Whoever put this tape on my mouth attempted to stick it on for life.

"Um Xavier, it's kind of stuck" Richard said to Xavier.

"Just rip it off" Xavier replied putting his sunglasses on.

I raised my eyes alarmed at his words. Yeah, just casually rip it off. In the long run I wouldn't need to pay for the wax, but the short term pain sounded bad.

I death glared at Richard saying the try me look.

He slightly hesitated before giving it another go.

He grabbed the end of the tape and yanked it off harder than usual and thankfully it came off. Because I couldn't go for round three.

Immediate pain filled me .

""OUCH. WHAT THE HELL? WHY AM I  TIED UP IN A CAR? AND WHY DID YOU DRUG ME-" I shouted, ranting on.

"Sorry but we can't tell you, orders from Xavier" Steve said finally looking up from his phone and not sounded the slightest bit sincere.

My eyes shifted to Xavier who was staring at the road.

"We're here" Xavier said as he pulled up at the side of the road.

They quickly left the car leaving me behind as Steve grabbed me.

"Is this when you're going to kill me?" I asked Steve, taking in the warehouse we stopped at.