T W E N T Y - F I V E - An Escape From Reality

{Gif of Tori and Chase. Not Edited}

Song: When The Bassline Drops

Artist (s): Craig David ft Big Narstie

Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

This chapter is dedicated to all the souls who left this world too soon.

*******************************************************************************

"Get ready" Jordan demands walking into my living room as if he owns the place.

"Why?" I asked sitting up. He stalks towards me grabbing my bruised jaw roughly between his fingers making me hiss as he squeezes clearly knowing that he's inflicting pain.

"You don't ask questions. Your getting ready because I said so." He pushes me away and into the kitchen yelling 'ten minutes' over his shoulder. Signing I get up and head to my rooms not knowing what I'm getting ready for. It was Saturday night so my guess was a party.

Was Dylan going to be there?

Even if we didn't talk, I just wanted to see him again. I hadn't seen him at school these last few days and I have no idea why. At first I was terrified think Jordan had done something but if he did he would have done the same with everyone else, so I let it go.

I removed a loose black, skull imprinted tank top which went down to thighs with some cargo skinny jeans and headed to the bathroom to get dressed. After getting dressed I couldn't be bother with hair and make-up so I just wore a black beanie instead. My bruises were fading but they were still clearly visible. I grabbed my military boots and headed downstairs to a waiting Jordan.

He looked me up and down before nodding and walking out the front. I followed his lead locking the door behind me and walking to the passenger seat of his car. Resting my head against the window I waited for us to finally reach so I could go back home again.

We arrives d a few minutes later to a large house with dozens of cars parks and found it. A bunch of teenagers were standing on the lawn or making out. I guess I was right. I would so rather be at home right now cursing my life but a certain eastward decided he was too good to go alone to a party.

Hopping out I walked to the front door without waiting for Jordan. I looked back to see him already mingling with our fellow classmates a drink in hand.

Someone just shoot him.

Rolling my eyes I head inside and straight to the kitchen to get a drink. Maybe it was time I got drunk. It won't change anything but maybe I just need an escape. And escape from reality and a drink will do exactly that.

As soon as I got to the kitchen I grabbed a beer and drained it. I was a second away from drowning my second one when common sense struck me.

I'm going home with Jordan after, was it really wise for me to get drunk?

Shaking my head, I discarded the can and walked do it the kitchen. 'When the bassline drops' was booming through the speakers while teenage bodies grinded to it.

Fucktards

In the far corner I spotted Jordan sucking faces with Miranda. Not even a few seconds later he moved onto the next girl. Miranda looked hurt. Like super hurt. I think she's crying. Miranda ran off towards the hallway and I followed her. She ran into a room and now I knew she was crying from the loud sobs.