2

Enjoy😁

______________________________________

{Austin}

I can't help but stare at her. I know it's wrong because I'm twenty four and she's only seventeen, but I really wanted her in my arms. She only makes it worse by dressing in tight clothes and she's really making it difficult for me not to go over there and rip her clothes off right now.

When I notice that Riley dispersed from the crowd I decide to leave too.

I decided to go in the garage and grab some more drinks and food. When I walk in there I see Riley bent over already in the deep freezer. Oh how I would love to fuck her like that. She stands up straight and jumps when she sees me.

"Hey Mr. Mahone. I didn't hear you come in." She said making my erection even bigger than it was.

I fucking love the way she says that.

"Yeah I was just getting more drinks and food for the party." "Oh you need some help, I wouldn't mind. Parties aren't really my thing anyway." She asks and I just can't help but notice how innocent and sweet she is. "Sure"

How I would love to fuck her innocence away.

"You know, you've really been a help with this party." "Oh it's no problem. Taylor's my best friend and your basically my second dad."

I think you mean daddy.

"Well I don't really have a choice since you basically live here." I chuckle. "Well my parents are never home so why not." She giggles and it's like music to my ears.

We walk in with the stuff and set it down on the counter and some in the cooler by the fridge. "Well go enjoy yourself, this is a party." I told her and she frowned.

"But I hate parties." she whined. "Go be a freaking teenager for once and have fun."I told her taking a sip from my bottle. "Fine." she sighed dramatically and walked off.

I couldn't help but stare at her ass while she left. Then I took my perverted eyes and glued them to my phone for a while. When I finally looked up I looked around and stopped when I saw a guy dancing with Riley and his hands rested on her ass. She tried swatting his hands away but they just kept finding their way back.

My blood boiled and I had to stop myself from getting up and murdering this guy. This kid. She needs a real man, like me. Not some little kid who doesn't even know how to use a belt. Instead I just looked back at my phone and started scrolling through my emails for work. I finally decided to look up and face the horror of seeing another man's hands on my woma-daughters friend.

When I did, sadly I saw that they were gone and only 2 thoughts went through my head. One being that she got bored and left him or two, they went upstairs to do at not have dreamt of doing myself.

Hoping that number one was right, I chose to go upstairs and check the rooms. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is having sex in my house but me, especially Riley.

Unless it's with me.

Stop mahone.

After I scolded myself for thinking dirty, I got up and walked towards the stairs and started looking in rooms. There aren't that many doors so it didn't take long for me to get through most of them, but then I opened the very last one and saw a circle of people on the floor with a bottle in the middle.

The group contained a few guys and a few girls that included Taylor and Riley and 'dickhead', aka, the guy that was grinding on Riley. "Hey dad, umm, are you lost?" Taylor giggled in embarrassment and a few others chuckled. "Sorry I was checking to see if any kids were having sex in my house. Continue" I said, anger heard in my tone.

I went into my room and pulled out my laptop and checked the cameras I put up in the guest room that Taylor doesn't know about. I did it so that if we had guest I would know if they stole anything.

I found the one I was looking for and heard someone say '7 minutes of heaven'. Everyone cheered and they began to play. I rolled my eyes. What are they, middle schoolers? As I watched, I noticed that 'dickhead' kept trying to touch Riley and she would either push him off or scoot away.

That's my girl.

I chuckled to myself at his failed attempts until I saw that he spun the bottle and it landed on Riley. She looked very shocked and I think...scared. He got up and reached out for her hand but then I heard her excuse herself from the room to go the bathroom really quick, obviously lying so that she could leave.

"Okay but when you get back it's automatically your turn with Josh." Some kid said with a smirk on her face. Josh. So that's his name.

I closed my laptop and walked out the door to find myself bumping into Riley in the hallway. I slightly knocked her over but caught her before she could fall, my hand resting on her lower back.

"Sorry, you look...distraught. You ok there kiddo?" I asked, seeing that she looks paler than usual, also removing my hand from her back. "Well long story short, I just punked out of seven minutes of heaven because I got picked to go with a random guy I don't even want in that way and he keeps touching me and I just couldn't take it. So I decided to go downstairs and eat until I pass out." She said very quickly.

I chuckled and put my hand on her shoulder. "Well kid, your becoming a woman and your very beautiful so of course guys are going to try things on you but you know what I've taught Taylor?" I said seeing her turn a slight shade of red. "What?"

"No" I shrugged.

"No?" She asked confused.

"No, that's the main word and only word you have to use on perves. Just say no and walk away." I said and she just laughed "and if they follow you kick them in the balls and spray them with mace." I chuckled.

"That's great advice, I'll make sure to remember that." She said in a sarcastic tone. "Too bad I don't have any." she shrugged.

"I'll remember to get you some." I smiled.

"So I guess I'm gonna go to bed early. I'm not the party type anyway and it's already two in the morning." She said playing with her fingers. "Also I don't really wanna bother Taylor tonight so I'm gonna grab one of these guest rooms." She said looking down.

"Alright, I'll tell her" I said leaning down to hug her. It's not weird because we do this all the time. She's like my second daughter. But the fact that I know she's not is the reason I'm slowly falling for her.

She pulls away and starts walking to one of the guest rooms and I walk back to the room Taylor was in. I see her about to spin the bottle but I grab her attention before she does. "Yeah?" She said after she got up with an annoyed expression planted on her face.

"Riley doesn't really feel well so she told me to tell you she's going to bed early and she's sleeping in one of the guest rooms." I explained and she looked sad at first but then quickly recovered. "Alright I'll talk to her later, man I wish she actually enjoyed parties as much as me." She said looking dissapointed.

"Alright kid, I'm gonna get these kids out of here and you take care of them when your done." I said referring to the people in the circle. She agreed and went back to the circle.

I went downstairs and got everyone out and decided to clean up in the morning. I went back up into my room and opened up my laptop to check up on Riley.

Right when I pulled up the screen though, she was changing. I was going to click off but I couldn't help it. Soon enough I found myself having dirty thoughts about her again and then sweet thoughts of us actually being together.

What am i gonna do?

______________________________________

Hey kiddos. I like that word.
Anyway here's an update hope you enjoy. Vote and comment. And remember to eat ice and lick strawberries.

Wuv you biscuits.😍

~yanni😘