12

Riley

I explained to Austin about why Jason would take her somewhere on the way there.

"WHAT?" he yelled making me jump a little in my seat.

"Take a right." I said quickly so he wouldn't miss it. The car jerked as he made the sharp turn and I was almost certain the car was about to flip over.

"Well there's more to it but im not a snitch." I said causing him to grip the steering wheel tighter to the point where his knuckles are white.

"Riley, tell me what happened at the party." he said referring to the party Jason invited us to but only Taylor went when she was supposed to be home. She told me everything that happened.

"I've already said too much. Turn left." I said a little too late and he made a sharp turn when a car comes out of nowhere and almost hits us.

Austin slams on the breaks and my body flies forward, only to be caught by Austin's arm.

"Are you alright?" he said, looking over my body to see any injuries.

"Im fine, im fine. Lets just keep going." he stepped on the gas again, going much slower this time.

"Please tell me what happened at the party. Im just trying to protect my daughter Riley." he said with pleading eyes making me sigh.

Sorry tay.

"Her and Jason hooked up. She said they were both wasted and she couldn't remember using protection or not. She said that she's been worrying because she been real sick lately and she can't remember when her period is supposed to come. She's worried if it might not even come and she might be pregnant." I said looking down in shame for ratting out my bestfriend.

But its for her own good so I felt a little less shame.

"Your telling me that, that little bastard tried to get in your pants and he actually got into my little girl's pants?" he said angrily

I stayed silent and coated for his reaction as we pulled onto Jason's street. Instead I got no reaction and he just stayed pissed for the rest of the ride.

When we finally pulled into Jason's driveway, Austin tried to jump out of the car as soon as possible.

I grabbed his arm though and pulled him back.

"Wait." I said.

"Riley we don't have time for this. We have no idea what they might be doing." he said trying to get out of my grip. But something inside of him was holding him back too because he could have easily slipped through my grip if he wanted to.

"She might just be talking to him about what she's been going through since the party. So instead of you kicking down the door, let me go knock on it and you wait here." he sighed and closed his door again.

"But wh-" "no buts about it. I'll get you if I need you."

"Ok, but if I find out he touched either of you i will ducking rip his throat out with my bare hands." he sighed.

"I'll be right back."

I walked up to his door, passing Taylor's car. I knocked softly on the door and heard footsteps coming.

Jason opened the door without a shirt on and I quickly turned around to check if Austin saw. Luckily he didn't because he had his head in his hands so I pushed Jason inside so Austin wouldn't see him and think they were doing anything.

I walked in and saw Taylor sitting on the couch, fully clothed by the way, and holding her hands together.

She looked worried which proved that I was right about her talking to him about what happened.

"Riley? What are you doing here?" she said standing up.

"You come here to finally fuck?" Jason smirked. Oooo how bad I want smack the smirk eight off his face.

"No, I came to see if you were ok. Why didn't you tell me where you were? I thought you were kidnapped or something. Who knows what this dumbass is capable of?" I said pointing at Jason.

"Im sorry it was just so sudden. I threw up in the girls bathroom and I couldn't take it anymore so I came here to tell Jason just in case I am." "just in case you are what?" he asked confused.

"You didn't tell him yet?" i asked

"No I stalled on the way here so I kind of just got here. You can go though, ill be ok. I'll text you if I need you. I promise"

We hugged quickly before I walked out of the house. As soon as I stepped any the car I was hit with questions.

"Is she ok? What were they doing? Did he touch you?" he asked all too quickly.

"Yes, talking, and no." I said answering all three of his questions.

"She just got here." he sighed and rubbed his face.

"Ok, lets get you home. I need a nap because I still have a terrible hangover." I giggled.

"What?"

"That's what you get."

"For what?"

"For being an asshole."

"Your an asshole too."

"Please, im the sweetest asshole you'll ever meet." I sadi flipping my hair over my shoulder. We both laughed and then we fell into a deep silence until Austin decided to break it.

"I tried."

"Tried what?" I asked confused.

"I tried to get you out of my head but i literally can't do anything about it. Its like you've superglued yourself into my brain. Last night, when I was with that woman, I accidently said your name. Good thing she was too horny to even question it." he chuckled.

"The point is, everytime im around you it feels so right, but the things I want to do to you feels so wrong."

"How about this, wait until im legal." I nogitiated.

"I don't know if I can way until then princess."

"Its just 3 months" I said, ignoring the small butterflies in my stomach when he called me princess.

"I'll try, but no promises." he said smirking.

This son of a bitch.

____________________________________

Hope you liked it. Give me ideas for the story bc a bitch has writers block. (I made no revisions)

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌