18

Austin.

Talk about burn bright die young. Its been two weeks since I saw Riley. Since I hurt her. Since I touched her. Since I saw her tears. Since I kissed her. Since I broke her.

She comes over frequently to hang out with Taylor but I stay in my room until she leaves, giving her the space she wants. I hear her angelic laugh almost everyday but seeing her would completely break me.

I've been torturing myself by looking at the pictures and videos of us together during this past week and from before.

There hasn't been a single moment during these past two weeks I haven't thought about her. I can't say her name withought starting to a complete asshole. I barely leave my room anymore and excused it with a lie. I told Taylor I was sick so she wouldn't worry about it. I stopped eating everyday starting this week and tell Taylor I already have a bunch of food in my room which was locked. I just can't find an appetite.

I don't go to work and do it from home because of the same lie that im sick. I groan as I climb out of my bed. I walk over to my bathroom, looking in the mirror with a disgusted face. My face is pail, my ribs are showing, I have bags under my eyes, and my breath doesn't smell the best, along with the rest of my body.

I quickly jump into the shower then brush my teeth causing me to look a little alive but still terrible. I shrug and walk back over to my bed and lay down, cuddling into my blankets until my phone started to ring.

I take my time reaching for it, not caring about work at the moment. When I pick it up I see Taylor's number pop up.

"Hey tay, what's up?" I ask, trying not to sound too terrible.

"Come downstairs." she demanded and before I could protest, she had hung up.

I set my phone back down and contemplate whether i should go or stay in my bed. I roll my eyes as I got out of bed and slipped a shirt on, opening my door and walking downstairs.

When I reach the bottom step I smell food and hear clanking in the kitchen.

"Taylor?" I half shout.

"In here." she shouts from the kitchen.

When I come to the entrance of the kitchen I see Taylor at the stove.

"What are you cooking?" I ask, sitting down at the island.

"Well we're cooking Chinese food." she emphasizes the word 'we're' which scares me because I think she's referring to Riley until I see someone come out of the hallway from the corner of my eye.

"Mom?" I give my full attention to her.

"What's all this nonsense about you staying in hiding up in that room of yours? Taylor has been worried sick." she scolds me.

"You seriously told on me?" I playfully roll my eyes at Taylor while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"Yes. Now sit, food is almost done." my mother ordered.

I chuckled and took a seat at the table before Taylor and my mom brought the food over.

"This looks amazing." I compliment.

"Thank you. Now we need to talk about your recent behaviour young man." here we go.

After dinner, my mom left and made me agree to go back to being normal.

After cleaning up the mess, me and Taylor decided to watch a movie in the living-room. After a while it turned into a popcorn fight.

It felt good to be around Taylor like this. Both of us were busy people and didn't get to spend time together like we used to. Seeing her smile like this brought back memories of when she was smaller.

Then my mind lead to Taylor and Riley when they were little. Then my mind completely drifted off to Riley again.

My mood changed but I didn't want Taylor to know so I told her I was tired and we called it a night.

"Please, daddy" she moaned in my ear as I pounded into her.

I groaned as her nails scraped the flesh off of my back.

I kissed her slowly, waiting for my climax to reach.

"Riley!"

I sprung out of my sleep, sweat dripping down my forehead. I sighed and went to wash my face off with water then trailed back to my bed.

I just laid there for a few minutes before I decided to check the time.

I looked at my phone the numbers 2:36 AM, popped up.

I was about to shut my phone off until someone started calling me. My eyes adjusted to the letters that spelled the word Riley with a heart emoji after it.

Was it just a dream?

Of course not. I quickly click answer and press the phone against my ear.

"Hello." her beautiful voice rang through the phone, to my ears.

A huge smile spread across my face before I snapped back into reality and responded.

"Hey."

"We need to talk."

____________________________________

Im so sorry for the lack of updates. I've been focusing on school because of softball and things just got difficult but Im back.

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌