4

{Riley}

I was in shock. Complete shock. I didn't know how to respond except for getting the hell out of there. I pulled back and rested my hands on his chest trying to find my breath. "Why the hell did you do that?" I asked frustrated still looking down at his chest.

"I couldn't help myself. And plus, you told me too." he smirked
"Yeah but I didn't know you would actually do it. And honestly I think I was just caught up in the moment." I say finally pulling back leaving some space between us.

Instead of him leaving he actually stepped closer to me and wrapped one of his hands around my waist pulling me into him. "So you're telling me that you don't want what I want? And we both know what I want." he smirked down at me.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered which only made him chuckle. "Just give me the word and we can start slow." I couldn't comprehend what was going on so I didn't answer. "Answer me baby girl." his pet name for me made me shutter.

I just nodded and started leaning back in for a kiss and he forcefully grabbed my face deepening the kiss. He bit my bottom lip a little too rough and i opened my mouth so he could slip his tongue into my mouth.

His hands traveled down my body and landed on my ass giving it a tight squeeze. He tapped my ass and mumbled,"jump." on my lips. I had no other choice but to obey.

Well I did have a choice but his wish was my command.

When I did he wrapped his arms around my waist and roughly pushed my back against the wall.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his head back by his baby hairs. Seeing that he wouldn't stop I had to pull a little harder which still didn't work so I did what I had to do. I bit his bottom lip so hard making it bleed a little. He hissed in pain and pulled his head back.

"Oww, what was that for?" he pouted. "Sorry but I couldn't breath and you weren't taking any hints." I panted. "Sorry guess I was just caught up in the moment." he mocked my previous words. "Shut up." I chuckled and lightly smacked his chest.

"You're a really good kisser." he breathed "wanna try it again?" he smirked. I wasted no time and planted my lips back onto his. We were deep into the kiss again until we heard a crash in the living room. It was like a bottle being thrown. I gasped but it was quickly muffled with Austin's hand.

I calmed down and he pulled away from the wall and set me down. "Riley, don't go anywhere. Stay here." he demanded which kind of turned me on. "No what if it was something dangerous." I disobeyed. "Riley if you move, so help me..." he spoke in such a demanding tone. "Fine." I sighed giving him the impression im going to stay put when really im going to go through the other hallway.

"Thank you. I'll be right back." he said as he walked away. I went to the other hallway leading to the living room and made it to the other side of where he is coming from.

I got nervous as I saw a shadow moving across the room and i stood really still as I saw it inching towards me. But as I saw it coming towards me I also saw Austin entering the living room.

As soon as I thought the figure would reach me, it took a left turn right into the dimly lit kitchen. I saw the figure and it turned out to be a teenager.

(I decided to change it so that you guys could imagine him however you wanted to)

From the looks of it, he was cute. Really cute. And he looked to be my age too.

I saw him go into the fridge and he looked to be drunk so I started walking towards the kitchen and just as I was about to step in someone grabbed my wrist.

I was about to scream when the persons hand covered my mouth so I bit them realizing it was Austin. He hissed in pain and held his hand where I bit him. "I thought I told you to stay put." "and I thought you knew im stubborn." I retorted.

"Besides, its just a drunken teenager. Nothing bad. Probably just fell asleep on the couch." I said as I started walking in the kitchen again but this time I actually made it in.

When I went in the guy was sitting on the counter drinking a water, looking at his phone. As he looked up his eyes met mine and he nearly jumped off of the counter. "Who are you?" Austin asked a bit harsh causing me to slap his arm for being rude.

"Im RJ, I fell asleep on the couch. Sorry." he apologized and I cut in before Austin could say anything rude.

"You're fine. But you seem too drunk to drive so just stay here and see how you feel in the morning." I said nicely.
He smiled and went back to the living room. "Why are you so nice to people?" Austin asked annoyed.

"Why are you so mean?" i asked smirking and walking to the steps. But before I could make it up the first step he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him.

"Don't make me do something you'll regret, involving you not being able to walk in the morning. Watch your tone." he threatened and sent me upstairs astounded with a small smack to the butt.

____________________________________

Hey biscuits. Sorry it took so long but summer is coming up so prepare for activeness. But Im typing with long ass nails so bare with me of the mistakes.

Wuv u biscuits😍

~yanni😘