13

Riley

After Austin dropped me off at my house I went to my room and caught up on some shows Ive been missing. After about an hour though, boredom took over so I called RJ and asked him to come over.

After he agreed I stood up and cleaned up my little mess I had on my bed then threw some pants on since I currently wasnt wearing any.

After about fifteen minutes had passed I hear knocking on the door and then the doorbell goes off. I went downstairs and opened the door revealing RJ on the other side of it with his book bag on his back and a pizza box in his hand.

I smiled at his thoughtfulness and moved aside to let him in.

"You know, you dont ring the doorbell and knock. Its an either-or thing." I chuckled as we both went to the kitchen.

"Yea but im different." he said, setting the pizza down on the counter.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked, jumping up on a barstool and opening the pizza box.

"Well," he started, pulling his bag of his back and bringing it onto the counter as well.

"I was thinking since you were bored and we watched movies last time, we could play some old fashioned games." he pulled out some board games and some physical games like twister and stuff.

"Or we can just play your Xbox which I gladly brought games for too." he said pulling some of his video games out.

"I think I want to go with the Xbox only because im too lazy to do anything pyshical right now." I giggled and he took the games and put them back in his bag.

"Ok then, lets go." he said picking up his bag and heading upstairs.

"Wait." I stopped him.

"The game room is downstairs." I said and his eyes lit up.

"Well hurry up and show me where it is." he pleaded.

I chuckled and grabbed the pizza box, running downstairs to the gameroom.

When we got there he immediately gasped with a huge smile on his face.

"Got this built when I was twelve. I was into going to those little gaming competitions at malls and stuff." I said setting the pizza down on a bean bag in front of the big screen that was covered by curtains.

"And now," I said projecting my voice to sound loud and deep.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, GAMING HEAVEN!" I yelled as I pulled the curtains back and revealed the large screen.

"Oh. My. God." RJ dropped his bag, his mouth wide open and started slowly walking towards the screen.

"She's so beautiful." he said dramatically.

"Lets play some games." I said and jumped onto the beanbag, grabbing a remote controller and turning on the Xbox.

"Lets do it."

Austin

After I dropped Riley off I head back home. When I was about to step out of the car though, something caught my eye.

I turned to look at the passenger seat and saw Riley's necklace that Taylor gave to her when they were younger, laying on the seat.

I knew she would probably freak out if she noticed it was gone so I started the car up again and headed her way. Before I got there I had to get some gas first which took me an extra ten minutes.

When I finally arrived I saw a mustang in her driveway.

I eyed it suspiciously and walked up to her door, lightly knocking. After about a minute I was going to knock again but was interrupted by yelling.

It sounded like Riley but I also heard...a man?

I knocked again but this time harder. Once again no answer so I reached my hand up and felt for the key that sat on the door frame.

I found it and opened up her door causing the yelling to become way louder.

I heard loud music being played and I still heard the man's voice so I followed the direction it was coming from.

It lead me downstairs just to find RJ and Riley sitting down and playing the Xbox. My blood started to boil at the sight of him. They didnt hear me come in due to the loud noise projected by the big screen.

"You fucking suck dude." Riley said as the screen said 'GAME OVER. PLAYER 1 WINS.' I chuckle at her lack of girlyness. She's always been good at video games.

"Look I haven't played that game in a while." RJ defended.

I rolled my eyes at the sound of his voice already feeling annoyed that he's here in the first place.

"You want something to drink?" Riley stood up.

"Riley." I spoke

She jumped then relaxed once she noticed it was me.

"Oh, hi Mr. Mahone." RJ said, quickly standing up after.

"RJ." I simply said.

"What are you doing here?" Riley asked breaking the awkward silence.

"You left this in the car." I said holding up her necklace.

She gasped and ran towards me grabbing it out of my hand.

"Oh my gosh, Taylor would kill me if I lost this. Thank you."

"No problem." I said and started walking upstairs.

I heard her small voice telling RJ something then her small footsteps behind me.

When we reached the top steps she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the kitchen. "Why are you so mad that RJ is here?" she asked, crossing her arms.

"Im not." I lied

"Bull" she said and rolled her eyes

"I just dont like the thought of you being alone with boys."

"Well he's my boyfriend-"

"I don't fucking care if he's your boyfriend." I growled gripping the counter until my knuckles were pure white.

It got quite until the sound of footsteps caught my attention.

"Hey, I should head home." JR said with his book bag on his back again.

"Oh, ok. Ill see you later then." she said giving him a hug.

After he closed the door she came back over to me.

(Fifty shades of Grey shit)

Riley

After a second of silence I was going to speak but was cut off by Austin scooping me up and sitting me on the counter.

He smacked his lips onto mine and I was too shocked to respond. He pulled away and grabbed my chin with his index finger and his thumb.

"Listen here, your mine and no one else's. Got it?" he growled.

I just nodded, too out of breath to respond due to his controlling side coming out.

He smirked and kissed me again then left.

Oh Fuck.

____________________________________

Was gonna make 2 short chapters but made one Logan one instead

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌