Phoenix High [1]

Aphmau's pov

"Aaron.....I have something I want to tell you." I said shyly and Aaron smiled at me. I was only thirteen when I decided to confess to Aaron.

"I have something to tell you too Aphmau." Aaron said with a look of sadness in his eyes.

We walked to the back of our middle school and Aaron leaned against a tree. "Aphmau." Aaron started.

"Aphmau....I'm moving away." My smile turned to a look of sadness and shock.

"Wh-what?" I asked in a faltering voice. Aaron looked down at his hands and I started to feel embarrassed for wanting to confess to him.

"I'm sorry Aphmau just, my parents want to move back to Falcon Claw. I really want to stay though." Aaron said and tears filled my eyes.

"Why? Why do you have to leave?" I started to cry and Aaron hugged me.

"I'll return Aphmau....definitely. Then I will never leave you." Aaron said and I gripped his sweatshirt.

That was the last day I saw Aaron.....Till this very day I am still waiting for that shy boy to return.

*****

"Get up Aphmau!" A deep voice yelled and I groaned as I rolled over.

"Aphmau this is getting really uncomfortable." Zane growled and I slapped my book in his face.

"Sit still and be a good pillow." I said and Zane sighed. Zane is my best friend. Aka my pillow when I get sleepy.

"Your heavy Aphmau." Zane said and I gasped.

"How dare you! I am not heavy!" I acted offended and pouted.

"Then move!" Zane shoved me off the couch and I fell on my face.

"That hurt Zane gawd." I stood up and walked into the kitchen.

My name is Aphmau. I am sixteen years old and I live with my two best friends Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan.

"Are the cookies done yet?" Zane asked and I smiled when I saw the pony shaped cookies in the oven.

"Almost."

Tomorrow is the last day of summer vacation. I am in my second year of highschool and I am still recovering from a broken heart from three years ago.

I grabbed the cookies out of the oven and Zane helped me put the frosting on the ponies. Zane and I knew each other since we were kids so he helped me a lot with my damaged heart.

The bad thing is though is that Zane gets way to over protected. It's nice knowing that he is my friend.

"I want it to still be summer vacation." I wined as I laid my head down on Zane's stomach.

"I told you to move." Zane growled and I shoved a Pinky Cake cookie in his mouth. I giggled and ran out the door.

"Get back here Aphmau!" Zane yelled as he chased me out the door.

"Ah!" I yelled as I suddenly bumped into someone on the sidewalk. We both fell to the ground and I groaned as I sat up.

"Huh?" I didn't realize it but I was sitting on the person I knocked down.

"I'm so sorry!" I yelled as I jumped up quickly. The guy grabbed his head and got off the ground.

"Are you okay Aphmau?" Zane asked as he ran up to me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Sorry again." I apologized and the guy just walked away without a word. What's his problem I apologized.

The next day

It was the first day of school and I was late. I forgot to set my alarm so I ended up getting to class ten minutes late.

I sat down in my seat and sighed. I am surly going to be scolded my the teacher. I kept glancing at the clock every five minutes until it was lunch break.

As soon as the bell rang I bolted out the door and saw Laurence and Garroth walking to the lunchroom.

"Laurence, Garroth, hey!" I yelled and ran up to them.

"Hey Aphmau! Wanna eat lunch together?" Laurence asked and I nodded.

We walked to the lunchroom and then heard someone screech. I looked over to a table and saw Travis on the ground and Katelyn had her fist balled up.

"Katelyn! No violence!" I scolded her and she frowned.

"This time I have a reason Aphmau!" Katelyn yelled and I raised an eyebrow.

"Really?" I asked and Katelyn nodded.

"Yes, I was drinking from my soda and then that stole it out of my hand and drank from the same can!"

"That's called an indirect kiss baby." Travis said. He recovered quick.

I laughed and shook my head. "Travis, bad." I scolded.

"I am not a dog!" He yelled and we all laughed.

"Aphmau~senpaiiiiii!!!" A loud high pitched voice yelled.

I cringed and turned around to see Kawaii~Chan.

"Kawaii~Chan thinks Aphmau~senpai already has a crush." Kawaii~Chan said excitedly and I frowned in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked and Kawaii~Chan smiled as she pointed to the far table in the corner. A guy was staring at me and when I looked he quickly got up and left the lunchroom.

"Hey, that's the same guy I ran into yesterday." I said and Kawaii~Chan squealed.

"I ship it!" Kawaii~Chan yelled and I looked at Katelyn.

"Yes ma'am! Get over here you over grown cat!" Katelyn yelled as she started chasing Kawaii~Chan.

"Nooo Katelyn~sama! Kawaii~Chan's sorry!"

I smiled and sat at my table. Who was that guy? He looked really familiar. An image of Aaron popped in my head and I shook it away. No...it can't be. He moved.

(Thank you for reading my first chapter! I decided to make this book an Aarmau so I hope you all like it. I want to apologize to itskawaii1 (hope I spelt your name right if you are reading tgis) for not using your idea. I'm sorry. But again! Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment, vote, and follow! Bye my Ender Pearls!)