Phoenix High [16]

Aphmau's pov

The ambulance reached the hospital and tears were still falling from my cheeks. They rushed Aaron into the hospital and I was forced to wait in the waiting room.

It was now really late. I should give my mom a call. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number.

"Yes?" My moms voice asked from the other line.

I started to sob again and managed to say "M-mom, I'm at the hospital."

"What!? What are you doing there!?" She exclaimed. The tears wouldn't stop now and it got hard to talk.

"A-Aaron....he got hit by a car protecting me." I sobbed.

My mom gasped and quickly asked "What hospital!?"

"Ph-Phoenix emergency center." My voice shook.

"Okay! Stay strong baby!" My mom said before she hung up.

I waited in the waiting room for them to tell me when I could see Aaron.

"Miss, I'm sorry but visiting hours are over." A nurse said.

"Please, I need o know if my boyfriend is okay." I explained frantically.

"I'm sorry but rules are rules." The nurse sighed and I bit the inside of my cheek trying to act strong.

My mom was on her way here I am guessing so I'll come back tomorrow.......wait for me Aaron....please.

I rode the elevator to the bottom floor and my mom was standing at the front desk demanding to see Aaron.

"Mom! Please." I said. I managed to stop crying but tears were still trying to force their way out.

"Aphmau, is everything okay?" My mom asked as she hugged me.

I buried my face in her shoulder and started to sob.

"M-mom! I-it's all my fault!" I sobbed, a hick up escaped my lips.

"What happened Aphmau?" My mom asked as she moved away from me but grabbed my face in her hands wiping the tears away.

"A-Aaron.....he-he, we had a f-fight and I ran off well he protected me when I was about to be hit by a c-car." I cried.

"Okay, okay. Let's go home. I called Ziana (srry if the name is spelled wrong) and she should be at our house with Garroth, Zane, and Vylad." My mom said and I nodded.

We went outside and to the car. We drove home in silence and when we arrived at home Zane rushed out of the house, pulled me out of the car, and hugged me. I was shocked for a minute before I hugged him back.

"Stop it Aphmau." Zane whispered.

"Stop what?" I asked confused.

"Holding back the tears and acting strong. Remember, I'm here for you." Zane said and I gripped onto his sweatshirt.

I don't know how long we stood there with me sobbing but it felt like forever.

"Let's get inside. We don't need you catching a cold now." Zane said as we walked inside.

"Mom told us what happened. Is everything okay Aphmau?" Garroth asked as he walked over to me.

I bit my quivering lip and shook my head. "N-no, it is all my fault. If I didn't just assume....." I whispered the last part.

"Assume what?" Vylad asked coming out of the kitchen.

"Let's go to my room. If my mom finds out Aaron might not get out of the hospital for a few years heh." I said with a forced laugh.

I honestly didn't feel like laughing but I couldn't have these guys worrying about me.

We went to my room and we all sat on the floor.

"Now, what happened." Zane's voice cracked and he blushed.

I explained what happened at the restaurant and all three of them were shocked.

"Wait! Did Aaron kiss Michi or was it the other way around!?" Zane sounded really mad and I flinched.

For a little nugget he can be really scary.

"I-I don't know.....how I'm going to be able to face Aaron now......Will he be mad or.....will he even remember me?" I asked. My hands started shaking and Garroth grabbed my hand and he hugged me.

"Aaron will never forget you Aphmau. He waited three years to see you again after being with you since childhood. How could he be mad at you? It was probably Michi being a dumb cat again. She always tries to take things away from you." Garroth's words helped me relax and then suddenly I was dog piled.

"Don't think Garroth is the only one who gets to hug you!" Vylad laughed.

All three of them gave me a very suffocating hug but my spirits started to rise. I need to do something for Aaron. After all I've done I need to set up a party or something big.

I ended up falling asleep in the suffocating hug and the next morning I was frantically getting ready to go to the hospital.

Garroth, Vylad, and Zane fell asleep in my room and I had to drag the out of my room to get dressed so they were sleeping in the hallway now. I quickly bolted out of the house and got on my purple bike.

I rushed to the hospital and locked my bike and rushed inside of the hospital and to Aaron's room. He was asleep and had bandages wrapped around his head and arms. It looked like he didn't break an arm or leg but he probably broke ribs.

I frowned and walked over to his bedside. There was a bouquet of beautiful flowers and it smelled of women's perfume.

I didn't care for the smell too much. Who came and visited Aaron? Now that I think about it.....I actually don't know much about Aaron. This thought depressed me and I sank into a chair.

Suddenly the door opened and a beautiful woman with long black hair and black eyes walked in. She stared at me for a minute before smiling sweetly.

"Hi. Who are you?" She asked.

"Um, my name is Aphmau." I said as I stood up.

"Aphmau? Now where have I heard that name before?......Oh well, do you have business with my son?" She asked and my eyes widened.

The woman looked really rich and was dressed in really fancy cloths. This is Aaron's mother!?

"U-um, I am Aaron's girlfriend." I introduced myself and her eyes also widened.

"Aaron.....he.....you, you were that girl who changed him." Aaron's mom said with a big smile.

"Thank you. He finally found you again......" She said and I smiled.

"But......you must forget about him."