Phoenix High [2]

Aphmau's pov

I started to get lost in thought when Laurence and Garroth sat in font of me.

"Everything okay Aphmau?" Garroth asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, just thinking." I replied and Laurence ruffled my hair.

"Hey!" I yelled and laughed.

"Want to go to the arcade with Garroth and I?" Laurence asked and I nodded.

School went by slowly and I was now walking with Garroth and Laurence. We arrived at the arcade and we passed by a crane with a purple stuffed cat.

"S-Sprinkles!!!!!" Garroth started sobbing and Laurence groaned.

"Garroth stop! Sprinkles is never coming back!" Laurence snapped and that just made Garroth cry more.

"Garroth, calm down. I'm sure Sprinkles is with a better home. You need to let her go." I said and Garroth sniffed.

Laurence and I raced each other on the driving game and Garroth played Pac Man.

"Aww, I'm down to my last coin." I sighed and Laurence smiled.

"Let's all go out for ice cream." Laurence suggested and Garroth's eyes lit up.

As we were walking down the street the sun started to disappear behind the buildings and I felt Garroth and Laurence both take my hands and I smiled.

We went to an ice cream shop and got our ice cream. Garroth was crying again because the lady asked if he wanted sprinkles......the sprinkles happened to be purple.

Garroth and Laurence walked me home and I immediately went to bed. Today was such a long day and for some reason I couldn't forget about those soft dark eyes of Aaron when he was fourteen.

Where is he? Is he ever coming back? I woke up early and got ready for school. Katelyn always left with Kawaii~Chan so I was always walking on my own.

As I walked I saw someone walking on the other side of the sidewalk. "Morning!" I called out and the guy looked up.

That was the guy from yesterday! He had a hood covering his head and a bandana covering his eyes. The front of his jacket was open and his......chest and stomach was exposed.

We walked in awkward silence when we soon reached the school gates.

"You don't remember me do you?" He asked and I frowned in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he sighed.

"Bye." He said and ruffled my hair. I blushed and frowned as he walked away. What was that about!?

"Ahhh!!!! Aphmau~senpaaaaaiiii!!!! That was sooo cute!!!!" Kawaii~Chan's voice echoed throughout the city.

I blushed and said "What was his deal? He messed up my hair!" I yelled embarrassed that Kawaii~Chan saw that.

Kawaii~Chan giggled and I knew she was secretly shipping me. That's why I will never step foot into the basement.

The bell started to ring and I hurried to my locker and shoved everything in. I ran to my first class and sat down.

The teacher soon entered the room and the new day started. I was on my way to my second class and I was going to be late so I started running.

I turned a sharp corner and ran right into someone. I suddenly felt something soft on my lips and when I opened my eyes I was greeted by dark black eyes.

"Ahh!" I yelled as I shoved him off me. My face was burning and I covered my mouth with my arm.

"Th-that....." I stuttered. That was my first kiss.

"I-I'm sorry." The guy said and I ran.

I wanted to give my first kiss to someone I loved not some stranger.

"Aphmau wait!" The guy yelled. I hadn't even noticed it but he called me by my name. I was right on time to my class and I sat down quickly.

I covered my face with my hands to try and hide my blushing face. "Are you feeling alright Aphmau? Your face is all red." Travis asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and Travis smiled.

"Hey Aphmau. Will you help me out?" Travis asked and I sighed.

"If this is another thing about getting together with Katelyn then forget it." I said and Travis shook his head.

"No. There is a new neighbor on our street so I wanted to greet him. Katelyn already said no about coming with me and you are the only cute girl I really know." Travis said and I sighed.

"Fine." I said and he smiled.

"Thanks Aph." He said and left to go flirt with Katelyn.

School ended and I was walking with Travis to the new neighbors house. Travis knocked on the door and it soon opened.

I froze when I looked up. It was the man from earlier.

"Welcome to the neighborhood!" Travis yelled out excited and I looked away when I thought about that kiss.

"Um...thanks and....I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." He apologized and I looked back up.

"It's fine. Sorry for suddenly running into you like that." I apologized and Travis looked confused.

"What are we talking about?" Travis asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing. Well welcome and goodbye." I said and as I started to walk off he suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Aphmau wait!" He said and I was surprised he knew my name.

"How do you know my name?" I asked and he let go of my arm. Travis slowly snuck away and I was now mad at him.

"Do you truly not remember me?" He asked and I tried so hard but drew a blank.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I know you. I'm sorry." I said and he looked down.

"It's fine." He muttered and then he slammed the door shut.

I started to feel really bad. Who was he?