Phoenix High [20]

Aphmau's pov

"What!? No! Aaron I will not accept this!" Aaron's mother suddenly yelled.

I jumped at the force in her voice. I had totally forgotten that she was there.

"Aaron......if you marry this girl I will disown you." Aaron's mom said angrily.

Aaron pulled me closer to him and stared at his mom with a frown.

"Fine. Do what you want. I don't need a woman like you as my family." Aaron said sternly and his moms eyes widened along with mine.

I was too shocked to say anything.

"F-fine! You are no longer apart of this household!" Aaron's mom yelled before storming out of the hospital room. I swear I could see steam coming from her ears.

"A-Aaron.....why?" I asked as I looked back at him.

He only sighed and turned to me. "I told you I was never going to leave you again. This was the only way to get her to stop trying to force me back home."

Aaron gently stroked my cheek and I grabbed his hand and closed my eyes.

"When are you able to leave?" I asked and Aaron smiled. I missed his smile.

"The doc said either this evening or tomorrow morning." Aaron replied and I nodded with a smile.

"Perfect! Oh! I almost forgot. Be right back!" I said as I quickly left the hospital room. The plastic bag with the Mangas were still on the floor so I quickly grabbed them and went back into Aaron's room.

"Here......I got this for you as an apology gift." I said as a small blush formed on my face. I handed Aaron the bag and he pulled out the Mangas.

"Thanks Aph." Aaron said and kissed me on the cheek.

The evening came and after I made sure Aaron was asleep I was about to leave when Aaron grabbed my hand. I needed to hurry home before my mom calls the police.

"Aaron? Are you awake?" I asked and I looked at his eyes.

"Don't......go." Aaron mumbled. I could see his face turn red and I smiled and stroked his hair.

"Why don't you want me to go?" I asked.

"I don't want to lose you........you are very precious." Aaron mumbled again. I blushed and looked away.

I then looked at the ring on my finger and my heartbeat sped up. I was so happy but.....how am I going to explain this to my mom?

"Aaron, I need to hurry home." I said and tried to pull my hand away but Aaron only pulled down and I collapsed beside him.

He pulled me closer to him in a hug and my whole face turned red at being so close to his face. I could feel his breath on my lips and I couldn't relax.

"I love you...." Aaron whispered and he kissed my forehead lightly.

"Please......just stay for a little while more." Aaron begged and I giggled at how childish he was being.

"What are you laughing at!?" Aaron's eyes shot open and his face turned a deep crimson red.

"Nothing....you are just cute." I said and snuggled closer to Aaron.

We both ended up falling asleep and in the morning I was in a panic. My mom is probably freaking out because I hadn't texted her.

"Aaron get up! You are able to leave bow right?" I asked as I shook him awake.

Aaron sat up and rubbed his eyes. His hair was so messy.

"Nice bed head. Now get up!" I said quickly and Aaron got up.

After Aaron filled out some papers we were able to leave the hospital. I texted Garroth that we needed a ride and he came right away.

I sat in the back seat while Aaron was in the passenger seat.

"Is everyone okay now?" Garroth asked and Aaron and I nodded.

"Your mom has been so worried but my mom cheered her up with a........Beyoncé party." Garroth said as he shuttered.

I laughed and looked out the window.

"So....how long till the wedding?" Garroth said with a small laugh and my cheeks flushed red.

"H-how?" I stuttered.

"The ring on your finger is an engagement ring Aph. You think I wouldn't notice? Haha." Garroth stopped at a red light and turned to look at me.

"U-umm." I felt too embarrassed to say anything and Aaron looked at Garroth.

"I will wait until Aphmau is eighteen and then we are getting married." Aaron said so nonchalantly.

"A-Aaron!" I yelled and the red light turned to green.

Garroth turned back around and started driving again. Everything went silent and I felt so embarrassed.

To pass time I decided to admire my ring but then I glanced up to see Aaron looking forward at the road.

I smiled and leaned forward and touched Aaron's hair.

"What are you doing?" Aaron asked and looked back at me.

"Your hair is so soft. And....how is your head?" I asked.

"'T's fine. I still have a slight headache and I feel drowsy. Must be because of the drugs." Aaron said as he yawned.

I leaned back in my seat and we soon reached the house. Garroth parked the car and Aaron and I got out.

"You sure you don't want me to come with?" Garroth asked and I smiled and shook my head.

"We're fine. I've had to deal with my mom for sixteen years. We should be fine.....maybe." I said with a slight laugh.

Garroth smiled and nodded before driving away. I took a deep breath and grabbed Aaron's hand in mine.

He smiled at me and nodded. He squeezed my hand and we walked to the front door and opened it. I was prepared to be yelled at but.....nothing.

I peeked m head in the house and saw a ton of empty wine bottles. Aaron and I went into the living room and my mom and Zianna were laying on the floor hugging a wine bottle and there was a shrine in the corner of Beyoncé.

"Umm........let's come back later." Aaron said and i started to laugh.

"Yeah...." I laughed.

We left the house and decided to go to a cafe down the street near school.