Phoenix High [3]

Aphmau's pov

That night I couldn't stop dreaming about Aaron and I when we were kids. Oh how I miss that shy boy.

I hugged my pillow closer to me and stared at the clock. It was still only 1:00 A.M.

"When is it going to be morning?" I muttered to myself.

I pulled my purple sheets off and stood up. I decided to go downstairs and get some fresh air. I stepped out on the porch and saw someone across the street.

It was dark so I couldn't tell who it was but it was clearly a he. The guy was jogging and he had a black sweatshirt and the hood was pulled over his head. Must be that neighbor who I still have yet to find out his name.

I took a deep breath of the cool air and gave a long sigh. Why am I remembering Aaron after so long? I thought I wanted to forget about him.

I leaned against the railing and found myself staring at the stranger jogging. I shook my head and laid my head on my arms.

This is going to be a long night. Then, I hadn't realized it till now but I had left the door open and Celestia came running out of the house.

"Celestia!" I yelled as she started running for the road. Luckily this street is never busy but my heart still started to race.

I chased after my small dog and then heard a grunt.

"Ow." A deep voice said and I could hear the playful barks of Celestia.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and turned on the flashlight. Sitting on the ground was the neighbor and Celestia was on his lap.

His hood was down and his dark hair and eyes shimmered in the moonlight. I felt my heart skip a beat. Why am I having these feelings again?......Why now?

"I-I'm sorry. Celestia down!" I scolded Celestia and she whimpered and put her tail between her legs and walked behind me.

"I'm sorry." I said and held my hand out to the stranger.

"No problem. She's very strong for a small dog." He said and I laughed.

"Yeah she is." He took my hand and stood up. Our hands stayed grasped for a few awkward minutes and then we both pulled our hands away.

"U-um...sorry for interrupting your night. Come on Celestia." I said and quickly hurried to the house.

I was afraid to stay any longer near him. My heart was beating so fast I was afraid that he could hear it.

I picked Celestia up and went upstairs. "What do I do Levi~senpai?" I asked while looking at my poster of Levi from Attack On Titan.

I laughed to myself and put Celestia down. I threw myself on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

The next day I woe up early and went to school with Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan. "U-um Aphmau..." Garroth said.

Garroth's cheeks were tinged pink and he held out some chocolate. "H-here...I bought them for you," Garroth stuttered and I smiled.

"Aw thank you Garroth." I said and gave him a hug. I took the chocolate and put it in my lunchbox.

Garroth smiled and walked away. I already knew that both Garroth and Laurence had a crush on me but I couldn't find myself to see them as more than friends.

I tried to date Laurence at one point but it didn't go too well and i started to date Garroth last month but it didn't really work out.

Luckily Garroth and Laurence remained as my friends and haven't brought up the subject.

Today we were doing a class project in science. "Aphmau, your partner will be Aaron." The teacher said.

Aaron? There i s an Aaron in this school?......maybe...no it's not going to be him....is it? "Please find your partner." The teacher said and then I saw that guy with the bandana walk up to me.

"You're Aaron?" I asked and he nodded.

I gave a small laugh and looked down at my book. "I actually had a childhood friend named Aaron...." I shook my head getting rid of the memories and then the door slammed open.

"Nya! Sorry I'm late!" Michi yelled and ran into the classroom.

"Okay Michi. You'll be paired with Aphmau and Aaron." The teacher said and I sighed. Michi was Kawaii~Chan's so called friend but she isn't a very nice person.

She ran right next to Aaron and I and grabbed his arm. "Oh a cutie. Nya." She said and Aaron just ignored her.

For some reason my heart started to hurt so I left to the bathroom.

"What is wrong with me?" I muttered as I splashed my face.

"It's called jealousy honey pie." Travis' voice came out of nowhere.

I jumped and spun around to the door and saw Travis leaning against the door.

"Travis! This is the girls bathroom!" I yelled and he nodded.

"I know. I'm just waitin' for Katelyn." He said and then a loud yell came from one of the stalls.

"If you set one more foot into this bathroom you will never see the light of day!" Katelyn yelled and I punched Travis in the face and dragged him out of the bathroom.

I left him in the hallway and went back to class. Michi was still hanging on to Aaron's arm and he looked uncomfortable.

Was what Travis was saying true? Am I jealous? I walked silently next to Aaron and Michi and started taking notes.

Am I falling in love all over again?

Hey guys. I am so sorry that there was no update the other day so this and the last chapter is a gift from me saying sorry and I've decided to hold off on Brothers for 15 Years because I just really want to focus on this story and not have to worry about updating another one so yeah!The update schedule for this book will be every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. There will not be updates on weekends so sorry about that but this just works a lot easier for me. Hope you all enjoyed the chapter Bye!!!!