My Only Chance

Prologue

Dear Whoever Cares,

I'M DONE! Why stay here any longer with parents who don't care if you're alive? Why stay here alone and depressed? Why stay here with no friends? Why stay here and get bullied by the people that are supposed to care of me? Why stay here with abusive siblings that force me to do their work? WHY?! I'm done with it. I thought you would all change. I thought somewhere in your hearts that you actually cared for me. I guess I was wrong.

With as much hate as possible,

Kimberly Gale Johnson

I placed the note on my so called bed that was nothing but a sheet and a pillow and packed the little amount of clothes I own along with $40,000 i had from secret jobs and a bank card to a multi-million bank account my grandparents left me. They left me everything and not one penny for my siblings. I quickly close the small duffel bag, sling it over my shoulder, and head outside to the shed. I go to a fake wall along the side of it and open it. A brand new Yamaha r6 is sitting there with not a single scratch on it. I pack the bag into a compartment and push it away from the house so no one can hear the engine. I put on my helmet and start it after I get a good distance away. I drive off with no witness.