Chapter 7

*Riddhi Pov*

"I just hate this uniform." Shiv grumbled from beside me and I shook my head asking him to be quiet.

"What? This is not some jail to wear this type or even this color to work right?" he asked when another customer walked towards the desk.

Taking her order for the flavor she liked, I turned towards him with a smile and held his hand.

"I know this is not a good color, but think about how we will save our clothes if some ice cream falls on us." I said to which he smirked.

"You know how to make me understand, right? That's what I told my mother that you always keep me in check." He said brushing my cheek.

"You are missing them, right?" I asked understanding his pain which is not that different from mine.

"Yeah! Now, let's get back to our work." He mumbled and we both continued our work in silence.

I am really glad that he is fine with this job and his friends didn't walk near to this place during the whole week we already worked.

He is also not talking about them near me which is strange because he always talks about their antics and everything but stopped from the day he lost the job in a supermarket.

"Here you go!" I said smiling at a small kid and glanced at the clock to see that our shift is over but then felt a splash on my neck.

"I don't want this! I want that." The kid said glaring at me while I stared at him in shock.

"You little..." Shiv started saying reaching near me but the kid's parents reached apologizing.

"It is ok!" I mumbled and gave them another one after which they paid for both.

"We can leave!" I mumbled showing him the clock.

"Let's go home and clean ourselves." He said when we saw that the washroom is being occupied by someone for too long.

I nodded cleaning a little with tissue and reached our flat soon before I rushed to the washroom with him following me.

"Are you ok?" he asked, taking a cloth and made it wet.

"Yeah! Just shocked that he has thrown it." I replied, closing my eyes when he started cleaning my face slowly.

"Now, do you hate the job?" he asked with humor dripping his words.

"No!" I replied, shaking my head to which he chuckled before tugging my head forward and then I felt his lips on mine.

I thought he will step back after a long kiss as usual, but I felt his kisses along my neck, making me open my eyes to see him staring back at me with a desire which scared me for a few seconds but then enveloped me too.

"Shiv!" I whispered, making me think is that even my voice.

"Riddhi!" he whispered back and pulled me completely to him before driving me into another kiss.

I tugged at him repeating his actions and felt his arms all around me making me press to him, but then felt him tugging my top which brought me out of everything that is happening.

"Shiv!" I called him, but he doesn't seem to listen.

"Shiv!" this time I shouted before pushing him away and he immediately stared at me.

"I am not ready." I whispered to which he slowly nodded before rubbing his face.

"I am sorry! I just couldn't stop myself." He whispered forwarding his hand.