Chapter 10

*Riddhi Pov*

"Are you angry at me?" I heard a voice and then felt arms circling around me while I was busy in arranging the kitchen items.

"Why would I be?" I asked back moving his hands away and started arranging remaining utensils.

"Don't tell me that you didn't like this house." He whispered.

"It doesn't matter, Shiv. You liked it and that's all matters for me." I said, turning around to stare at him.

"Trust me! There will be no problems and now you need to go to your room." He said pushing me outside the kitchen.

"Why?" I asked, smirking at his angry face when I made a decision to stay in another room as there are three of them.

"Because we are going out. Don't forget to make your bed before freshening up." He said, pushing me inside and walked away.

I frowned and walked near to the bed to see a bag. I opened it only to gasp, looking at the beautiful Saree.

'Bought it with Mom's presence and she liked this for you too. Don't say that you will not wear.'

I read the message and smiled before rushing inside the washroom. I glanced as many times as I can before stepping outside the room.

"Wow! I so know that you will look like this." He whispered, holding my hand and smiled at me.

"I forgot! You said you are going out to buy your car right?" I asked him frowning and hoping that he is not taking me there.

"I decided to not buy that right now until you feel that will be ours and not alone mine." He replied and I smiled at him with surprise.

"You mean that?" I asked him and he nodded smiling.

"Where are we going?" I asked suddenly excited for this date.

"We have such a big house, Riddhi. Do we really have to go somewhere?" he asked, smiling and dragged me towards the garden area.

"You arranged these?" I asked him in surprise looking at the table and lights.

"Yes! It was quite easy as you are angry at me and never look for me by yourself these past two days." He replied shrugging.

"Did I really ignored you?" I asked, placing my hand over his cheek.

"It is ok! I actually deserve that. I really don't know why I said those things, Riddhi. They suddenly entered my mind and came out." He replied sighing.

"I don't want you to spoil my date." I said, shaking my head and we both walked towards the table.

"Do you remember our first ice cream date?" he asked, serving me some food.

"Of course! You ran a little farther and rushed back but half of the ice cream was already gone." I replied laughing.

"Such great memories, right?" he asked smiling.

"Yes! We have a memory with each item we ever come across with. So, you will never forget me at all." I said teasing him.

"Who would want to?" he asked back and I laughed before starting having the food.

"What is next?" I asked, finishing the food.

"Dance?" he asked, opening his mobile.

"Sure!" I replied and remembered the little jealousy I felt when he danced with Sailu but he is mine and I need not feel anything like that at all.