Chapter 15

*Riddhi Pov*

"Riddhi! Come to my cabin." I heard the manager's voice from the speaker and frowned, thinking why he is calling me.

"What is it, Sir?" I asked, closing the door still frowning.

"Your college starts from tomorrow." He replied and I held the chair needing a little support hearing those words.

I completely forgot about the college re-opening and that I have to go there. To top of all these things I have to see both of them together.

"Ok!" I mumbled, coming out of my thoughts, but still didn't understand why did he call me here.

"You can't work full-time, right?" he asked and I groaned realizing another thing.

"Don't worry, Riddhi! You can do part time here after college, but only for a few hours and not until night." He added and I immediately nodded.

"Ok, sir!" I said, feeling relief that at least I will not lose this job.

"You will go to college right?" he suddenly asked, staring at my face.

"I need to!" I whispered and left the room feeling dreadful inside even thinking about all this.

"I know you will not move from your place." Rose muttered when I opened the door hearing some loud knocks.

"What are you doing here? I mean it is just six." I said, frowning at her.

"Well, you are in need of a makeover for today's entrance and I am here to provide it. They must never know that you are hurt and must see how happy you are." She said opening her bag and I smiled at her.

"You should look so amazing that he will regret ever leaving you." She added smiling at me.

"Sit down!" I mumbled, making her sit on the single chair present in my room.

"Why should I portray something I am not and also something which I am not feeling? I have never acted showing something out while something else was inside. Then why should I start it now?" I asked her smiling.

"I always thought and wanted him to like me for me but not for the way I look and the things I wear." I mumbled and immediately shook my head coming out of my thoughts.

"And what is the need for makeover? Am I not looking good everyday?" I asked frowning.

"No! I just wish you find some guy and show them you moved on." She said sighing.

"I will move on, Rose. And I will find someone, but when I know I can be in another relation. For now I am in need of thinking about my life. It is not good for the guy too, if I start being with him still with the feelings I have for Shiv in my heart." I said staring at her.

"When will you forget him, then?" she asked frowning.

"It was not a simple attraction or crush or even likeness, Rose. It was everything for me and it will take time." I replied to which she nodded.

"Fine! But still we will go to college together and don't throw me out of your room." She said, settling herself properly and I nodded smiling before started getting ready to go to college.

"Are you nervous?" Rose asked when we started walking towards our classroom.

"Yeah!" I mumbled when I saw that she is staring at my shaking hands.

"Don't be! I am here." She said, assuring me and I nodded before entering the room.

Everyone immediately stopped talking to each other and stared at me making me feel confused. How did they know about everything?