Chapter 19

*Shiv Pov*

"God! I am just tired with all these shopping." Sailu said shaking her head while we started checking the menu to order.

"You should have just reduced your three hour shopping to one." Charlie said, shrugging and I laughed at his words.

"Why are you laughing and not saying something to him, Shiv?" she asked ignoring him and frowned at me.

"Because it was a joke and I felt like laughing." I replied shrugging.

"So, you will just laugh at your girlfriend and not defend her?" she asked with shock look.

"You are the one who gave me many long lectures regarding how we have to take a joke as a joke itself. Did you forget?" I asked, raising my eyebrow not backing down.

"And you can't change your words like that along with Sam as per your convenience." I added feeling fed up with these two always changing their thoughts.

"Don't you have your own thoughts?" Charlie asked staring at me.

"I know what you are saying." I replied, not minding his words and looked out of the café.

Today, while shopping, I realized how rude was I to put pressure on Riddhi regarding what to wear and what to not.

Who would have thought that Sailu would show me what wrong I was doing? I never had any say regarding what someone else should wear and not wear and I shouldn't have done that for Riddhi.

"What is she doing here? I thought you said she works at the supermarket." I suddenly heard Sailu's angry tone breaking into my thoughts and I glanced at the door to see Riddhi entering the café wearing the apron belonging to the café.

"Did you worked at the market wearing that?" some man asked walking towards her.

"No! Your Dad told me how rush the café will be on the last exam day. So, he gave me permission to rush here immediately and start my shift early." She replied smiling.

"And I got bored while walking here so wore this on the way." She added grinning to which he laughed.

"Thank god you are here. We are leaving to another city for Christmas holidays from tomorrow, right so the rush increased even more." He explained and some woman walked near to us.

"We wish you would come with us, Riddhi." She said smiling.

"No! I will have my full time at market, right?" Riddhi asked and took a book from Uncle.

"Fine! I think everyone will leave a little early as there will be parties and you can go soon to your room too." That woman said and they both walked away.

"If I really know that she works here then would I have made you guys come here at all?" Charlie asked Sailu when their conversation stopped.

"And what is the problem. She seems to be happy in her world as per the conversation we heard without any shame and you both are happy in yours." He added and I glanced at him before again staring at Riddhi.

"What are these two doing here?" Sailu asked, groaning and I glanced at the door to see two identical teenage guys walking inside.

"What is the problem?" I asked her frowning.

"You didn't come across them? God! They both are the troubling teenagers and nothing else." She explained shaking her head.

"Riddhi!" they both suddenly shouted and rushed near to her before holding her on either side.