Don't You Love Me?

"Well, what are you waiting for? Take off those clothes so I can see your perfection." Blake said slyly.

"I didn't say I was going to or not. Honestly I don't know. I really don't want to right now." I looked down.

Blake gave me the evil eye.

"What? Just because I won't strip you're gonna get mad at me?" I snapped.

He shook his head. A tear rolled down his face. "I just think you are so perfect. I just want to see your perfect body."

I frowned. "No please don't cry. I just don't want to strip in front of a guy."

He laughed a little under the tears. "Don't think of it as stripping. Think of it as showing how much you love me. Don't you love me?"

I smiled. "I do love you. But, I don't want to take all of my clothes off."

"Then just take your top off."

I thought about it. "I mean, I guess I can."

He smiled. He turned on some music to  "get us in the mood." I looked at my shirt.

"Ready when you are sweetie." Blake said.

I grabbed the hem of my shirt and slowly lifted it up. After I got to my bust, he said to stop. I was just showing my stomach right now.

"Let me take it in."

I looked down. "My stomach?"

He nodded.

After a minute, he said I could continue. I lifted the shirt over my head really fast, exposing my chest. The air was cold when it hit my chest.

I looked at the computer screen. Blake looked stunned.

"Are you okay?" I questioned.

"God I wish I could be with you right now."

"Why?" I asked.

"So I can kiss you. All over. Everywhere."

I laughed. "Maybe one day you can?" I meant it as a joke, but he took it seriously.

He nodded. "You know what? Yeah. One day, we're going to run away with each other. We can fall in love and have a life together."

I grabbed my shirt and slipped it back on.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Because I got cold." I lied. "I need to go."

I clicked the end call button and laid
in bed. I felt uncomfortable with a 22 year old saying we would run away together. I mean, I love him, but I just don't know.

After several minutes of thinking, I fell asleep.