BANG

I sat up, gasping for air. I rubbed my face, and looked around the room. I saw nothing. It was too dark. I climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom. When I switched on the light, I gasped at my reflection.

My hair, it was jet black. Tears welded up in my eyes. It was also cut to my shoulders. It used to be all the way to the bottom of my back.

I clasped my hand over my mouth. I started to back out into the doorway when I bumped into something. I spun around to see a dreadfully familiar face.

I saw Blake, staring down at me with those grey eyes.

My heart started to race.

"Miss me?"

I let out a blood curdling scream. Blake grabbed my face and put his hand over my mouth. He dragged me out of the bathroom and threw me onto the bed.

I saw a camera on a stand right beside it. My mouth fell open. As Blake got on top of me, I kicked him hard in the man regions, making him hurl over in pain. I slipped from underneath him and opened the door. I ran down the hotel hall, passing what seemed like millions of rooms until I found an elevator. I pushed the down button, and the door automatically opened. As I got in and started to push down, I saw Blake an Sean both sprinting towards the elevator. I started to push the "close door" button over and over, my heart racing faster and faster. It started closing when they were at least 20 feet away from the door.

My adrenaline started pumping faster. Right as they reached the door, the door closed. Once it did, I fell to the floor, and started to cry. I made a puddle of tears on the floor. I took a few deep breaths and wiped the access tear on my face onto my hand. The elevator dinged, and the doors opened. I was on the first floor, lobby. I ran out of the elevator and went to the reception desk.

"Good morning. How may I help you?" A woman greeted.

"Please, you've gotta help me. These two guys kidnapped me. I'm Cathy."

When I said I was Cathy, her eyes went wide. Then she started to laugh.

"Very funny. Cathy has blonde hair, not short and black."

More tears started to flow. "Those dudes drugged me and dyed my hair! They cut it and tortured me! I've been to hell and back, woman! This is the first time I've actually escaped to get help! Call the cops, stupid woman!"

The woman was in shock. She picked up her phone and dialed 911, still looking at me.

"Yes, we have a girl who says she is Cathy. She claims she escaped. Could you send some cops up here just to investigate? Alrighty, thank you."

She hung up the phone. Once she did, I felt an arm wrap around my neck, pulling me back. I tried to get out, but he was too strong. The woman screamed and fell to the ground.

I heard sirens getting closer and closer to the hotel. I saw police officers bolt through the door. When they saw me getting pulled back, they drew their guns.

"Get down!" One yelled.

All of the sudden, I felt a cool, metal object hit my temple. I looked to the side. It was a gun. The exact same gun Sean used to kill that man.

"Step any closer, and the girl dies." Blake said.

I guess I was too "in shock" to see Blake was the one holding me, while Sean held the gun against my head.

The officers were all wide eyed. I just stood there, and started to panic and cry.I felt the gun get shoved more in my temple.

"Shut up!" Sean yelled.

I bit my lip, trying not to let tears and whimpers escape. The police moved up a step, and Sean cocked the gun.

This is how I'm going to die, I thought.
No real boyfriend, no real first kiss, no marriage, no kids, no nothing.

The officers cocked their guns. I closed my eyes tightly.

BANG.