Another Day in Paradise

*Cathy's Mom POV*

It's been weeks without her. Too long. I miss her, yet I don't. I feel free.

I looked at myself one more time before I left. I had on a skin-tight red dress that went right above the knees. My blonde locks were curled, and I had on a smokey eye look. My beige colored heels clapped against the floors as I grabbed my clutch and went to my car.

-

"SHOT SHOT SHOT!"

The voices repeated over and over as I swallowed a mouthful of Fireball. I crinkled my nose and took a deep breath.

"That's your 10th one, girl!" The bartender exclaimed.

I smiled and walked off. Well, stumbled. I heard the bass drop for a song and everyone started to jump around me. I joined in. I felt young again. Free. Wild.

I felt a hand clasp my shoulder and turn me around. A man looked me in the eye.

I cleared my throat. "Hey!"

He smiled. "Hey hot stuff. My name is Adam."

I gasped. "Oh! You're here for our-" I paused. "Our appointment!"

He chucked. "If you wanna call it that, yeah. Our appointment."

I gave him a seductive look and grasped his hand. I lead him to my car and started to drive to my house.

"So, Jessica, what do we plan on doing? Do you know how long it'll take? How abo-"

I rolled my eyes. "Adam, we are almost there. Chill."

I was very drunk. I was surprised I didn't get us killed while I was driving. Whatever though.

We sat there in silence the whole way there. Once we got there, I smiled.

"You gotta catch me." I playfully told him.

I got out of the car and made my way up the steps. I opened the front door and made my way up the stairs to my bed. Once I kicked my heels off, I heard the front door slam. I heard Adam  running up the stairs to find me. Once he reached my door, he put his hands on the frame. I giggled and laid on the bed. He started to strut towards me in a slow, seductive way. I bit my lip.

He reached me, and lightly put his lips on mine. He took off my dress as I took off his blue shirt. I looked up at the brown haired man. He leaned down and started to suck on my neck.

"Adam..." a groan escaped me.

"Say it again." He said, taking off my undergarments.

"Adam." I breathed heavily, knowing we were about to start the appointment.

-

I walked Adam out the door the next morning. As he was about to leave, I remembered.

"Excuse me."

He looked up at me in a confused manner.

"Cash." I snapped.

He smiled and gave me a 50 dollar bill.

I gave him the evil eye as he got in the taxi and left.

I walked inside and up to my room. The sheets were everywhere. I could hardly even remember most of the night. At least I got the money.

I grabbed my phone and saw I got a text.

I would like the $50 appointment with Jessica. Meet me at the bar downtown. I'll be waiting love.

I put my phone down and looked at the time. 11:47.

I went downstairs, lit a cigarette, and got a cup of coffee.

Another day in paradise.