Untapped

Unknown POV:

"So, what did she yell?"

I looked up at the officer. "She was just screaming for someone to help her. Then she got cut off when somebody pulled her back into the car. It was terrifying."

The officer wrote down what I said on a notepad. "Do you know what she looked like?"

"Yeah. It looked like she had blonde hair and fair skin. I think she was wearing some type of red shirt as well."

The officer nodded. "Okay ma'am. Do you know what direction they were going in?"

"It looked like they were going towards Mississippi. I could be mistaken though."

"Ok, we will let you know if we find her. Thank you for your help."

I got up and grabbed my purse. As I put my hand on the doorknob, I looked back at the officer. "Is there anybody missing around here?"

The officer looked up at me. "In Alabama, no. But there is a missing girl in Texas with blonde hair and fair skin. We are going to get a hold of the police office in Texas and tell them about what happened. We are also contacting the police office in Mississippi."

I nodded my head. I walked out of the police office and headed towards my car.

I really hope that girl is safe.

Cathy's POV:

I was still in the bathroom.

I was still taped up.

I was still in a bathtub.

My eyes got droopier by the minute. It's been three freaking hours. My head was pounding because of a headache. As I was about doze off, I heard a knock on the entrance door. My eyes shot open.

"House keeping."

I tried to scream, but my mouth was taped shut.

"Well, I'll come back later."

I started to flail around, knocking over soap and conditioner. I relaxed and settled down. My eyes became droopy again. Everything became blurry. Then all I saw was darkness.

-

"Wake up honey."

My eyes shot open to see Blake hovering over me. He started to reach toward my face, and I rolled over.

Wait.

I'm on a bed. And my body is untapped.

I tried to to talk, but there was still tape on my face. I ripped it off with great force.

"What the heck is wrong with you!?" I screamed. "You tape me up and put me in a bathtub? Really?"

All Blake did was laugh.

"I got a present for you. It's on the couch." He said.

I walked toward the coach and saw a cardboard box. Nothing special. Just a box.

"Oh wow. A box? You shouldn't have!" I said sarcastically.

"Shut up and open it. Now." He demanded coldly.

I opened the box to see a piece of purple cloth. I raised it up to see it was a dress. I looked down in the box to see a pair of matching heels.

"It's for our date tonight." He said.

I turned and looked at him. "Why don't you kill me now because I'm not wearing this."

He laughed. "You'll wear that because I said so."

"Uh, nah."

As I put the dress down, Blake grabbed me throat and pushed me against the wall.

"You will wear that dress and you will like it." He whispered.

I gulped and nodded.

He let go and I ran to get the dress. I went to the bathroom and shut the door. I quickly slipped on the dress. It was tight up top and flared at the knees. There was purple ribbon wrapped around the waist. I slipped on the purple heels and walked out of the bathroom. Blake looked at me.

"Your hair. Do something with it."

I looked around. "I don't see a straightener."

Blake went to his suit case and pulled one out.

"Here." He said, handing it to me.

I snatched it and plugged it in. As I was straitening my hair, I saw Blake getting dressed out the corner of my eye. I focused back on my hair. Blake came into the bathroom. I saw he had a black tuxedo on.

"Is this place, like, fancy?" I questioned.

"Yes, it is, and you will like it."

I chuckled. "I didn't mean it in a 'smart' tone."

He grabbed my hand. I didn't snatch it away. We walked out of the room and towards the elevator.

Date night is gonna be "fun."

Ok y'all! I just started high school. Yay me! (Not really) Anyways, that means I won't be able to post as often as I used to so sorry about the slow updates in the upcoming future.

And the story will get better. It's just slow right now.

Questions:
What do you think about Cathy?

What do you think of Blake?

What should happen next?

Thanks and love y'all!!!! Xoxo!