Chapter 2

Ali P.O.V

I wake up with the morning sun creasing my skin. I smile softly into my pillow and stretch the stiffness out of my body from sleep. I slowly get out of bed and check the time on my phone. 10:11am "Wow I must have been exhausted" I mumble to my self.

I grab some clothes and make my way to the bathroom to get my self ready for the day. After I'm showered and dressed in some light blue skinny jeans, a white top with my black converses I head to the kitchen for breakfast. As I open the fridge all I see is emptiness "seriously, I know I should have gone yesterday but no I just had to go bed" I mentally curse my self and with that thought i turn around grab my purse, brown leather jacket, house keys and walk out the door.

As I walk down the streets of New York I can't help but notice how busy everyone is they all scatter around me like sea gulls deprived of food. I chuckle under my breath at that thought.

I soon find my self outside at a cute little Italian cafe as soon as I walk in I'm bombarded with the wonderful smell of coffee!! I smile to my self and take a seat next to the front window of the cafe. "Hi, what can I get you" said a rather bored looking waitress. "Ummm hi, can I please have a caramel latte and a ham and cheese croissant thank you" I say politely with that she writes down my order on her notebook and walks away while rolling her eyes at me. "Rude much??" I say harshly.

I look out the window of the cafe and sigh with content this is my new life now I thought with a small smile on my lips. 

As I'm sipping my delicious latte I look out onto the street an notice and rather good looking group of men walking down the path toward the cafe. The guy in front of the group is well built with midnight black hair, plump kissable lips, and forest green eyes. He looks unbelievably tall compared to some of the people walking around him. And i have to say he is the most beautiful creature I have ever laid my eyes on. I mean they other guys he is with are hot! But he is godlike compared to them. He must of seen my drooling over him because when his eyes connected with mine I felt my heart melt right then. When he got close enough to to the window he gave me a wink and a devilish smirk. I'm pretty sure i am a bright red right now so I just quickly advert my gaze and sink lower into my chair shaking my head with embarrassment. 

Hi guys second chapter is up hope u like it as much as I liked writing it. Please comment and like thank u all