Chapter 4

So I decided to do this chapter in Damian's point of view so I hope you like it.

Damian's P.O.V

Im so angry right now, I can't believe she rejected me and then lied to me TWICE, once about her being a lesbian and then her name!!I could see it written all over her face.  I am Damian knight most feared man alive and heir to the most feared mafia in America. If only she know who I was she would have never rejected me like that.

When I saw her through the window I know she had to be mine. I just had to have her all these emotions where flowing through me at the moment as i stare at the empty seat I front of me anger, lust, amusement, but most of all admiration. She was the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on like a angel from heaven.

I watch as she walks across the street and into the crowed of people. my, my kitten what have you got your self into I thought to my self as I lean back in my seat with a small smirk playing at the corner of my lips.
" m m mister K Knight what can I g get you" the owner stuttered to me
"I want you security tape of today" I tell him without emotion, I see him in the corner of my eye flinch at my tone of voice before nodding his head viscously and walking away. I pull out my phone and call my second in command Justin we are best friends since we where children. "Hey man what's up" Justin says " I'm sending you a tape and I want you to find out who this girl is that i was talking to and I want a file on her by this afternoon at my office" I say sharply " and when I say a file I mean every last detail about her" " yeah bro I got it, you will have the file by this afternoon. I hope she's worth it" Justin chuckles I give him a warning growl " shut the fuck and get me that file" I say harshly before hanging up. That boy can seriously push my buttons, if he wasn't my best friend he would be dead.

Once I send the tape to Justin I give the owner a nod and make my way out the cafe. As I make my way to my office to settle a deal with a rivaling mafia I find my self wondering over the the beautiful beauty in the cafe. Ohh darling enjoy your freedom now because I'm coming for you and I will make you mine!!

Chapter 4 is done next chapter will be in Ali's and she will finally learn who the stranger at the cafe really is!! Thanks to everyone xx