~2~

~Your P.O.V~
Right now you were on the couch watching T.V. with Nao sitting next to you eating his waffles that you made for him.
"Hm... (y/n)?" Nao questioned innocently."Yes Nao?" You said while still watching the T.V. intently.
"Do you have a boyfriend or love anyone else besides me?" Nao questioned.

You look over towards your little brother.
"Nope I don't but I love you little brother no matter what and why do you ask anyways?" You asked cocking your head to the side.

Nao blushes slightly with pink dusting his cheeks.
"N-no reason."
"Ok."
Then Nao took the plate and placed it on the coffee table in front of you two while he was on the couch, and then he cuddled up next to you while burying his head into your (h/c) hair.
While he was doing that you rubbed his head in a soothing manner, but what you didn't notice Nao smirking.

Nao P.O.V
(Y/n) smells so good and no one can take her away from be because she's mine, Mine, MiNe!
Then the door bell rang, and I glared at the door holding onto my sweet "sister".
She went to the door and opened it and I was behind her looking at who it was, and she suddenly hugged the person if front of her.

I then realized it was a guy and my hands balled up into a fists and I glared at him with hate. They then departed from the hug and they smiled at each other in happiness.
(Y/n) is MiNe no one touches my (y/n)! She's mine and is fσяєνєя мιиє!

My eyes started to twitch in anger and I walked behind my sister and hugged her leg and glared at the guy in front of her.
(Y/n) then looked down at me and my expression instantly changed innocently and she rubbed my head soothingly.

It made me very happy and I glared once again at the guy in front of me, saying back off she's mine.
The guy in front of her glared back at me in disgust and gave his attention back to my sister.

"Hey Nao?" My sister said in her soothing voice.
"This is my friend Jiro." She motioned to the person in front of her, and all I did was put on a fake smile and smiled at Jiro my new enemy and victim.

He's now my target and I'll do anything to get him out of (y/n)'s reach, and not let him touch her at all because she's MiNe!

Your P.O.V
When I introduced Nao to Jiro he seemed to me a little angry for some reason, but I brushed it off and let Jiro inside.
We then went into the living room where me and Nao were before Jiro came.

Jiro sat next to me on the couch while Nao was on the other side of me hugging my arm while glaring at Jiro for some reason.
"Well anyways why are you here Jiro its been awhile."
"Oh well I came back from Europe and decided to visit you and maybe stay over for a while since my stuff isn't at my new place yet." He smiled sheepishly at me.

"Yeah sure you can stay you can sleep in my room for a few nights if you like."
"No its ok you can stay in your room I'll take the couch can't have a lady like you sleep on the couch." He winked at me in a friendly mannar. (Author-chan: Or was it more then that hehehe >:] )

"Oh thanks Jiro that's very kind of you." I smiled and then I felt Nao tighten his grip on my arm as if there was something wrong.

'Well this is going to be interesting...'

~•~•~•~•~••~~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(A/N): Hey guys I totally forgot to tell you how old you and your brother are so here you go!

You are 16 years old while your little brother is 10 years old.
(The picture above is Jiro!)
Yeah sorry if I didn't clear that up in the chapter before ^^; Oh! And Jiro is just two years older then you so he's 18.
Oh and one more thing this is what ur little brother looks like so sorry I'm forgetting everything! DX ⬇

Hope you guys are enjoying so far and I'll cya guys later ciao!