𓂀 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𓂀

Wow... Its really been five long years since this story has been posted and it somehow has blown up over such a long period of time. While I've been experiencing my own life and writing other stories to experiment and practice my own skills you've been reading this story as a way to pass time. Some blowing up the comments with Waffles and questioning why they are reading such a story and others reading and voting because they enjoyed it, and some may just be reading this story to pass time.

Whatever reason that may be thank you for following this story's journey till now, and I actually have a very important question for everyone that is still reading this old story, and for the new readers as well that want to hop in on this journey. The question is:

Should I officially discontinue this story, continue the original plot, OR create a plot line with new characters?

(If I was to make a new plot line that would mean the next chapter after this one would be a new beginning.)

I have a poll below to decide this story's final fate and it is on quotev.com on my profile and sadly for the link you will need to highlight the link and paste it into the url or you can always comment your final answer below.

Again thank you everyone for being such a big part of this story's success, but I will now leave this story's fate up to you, and I will check the poll to determine this story's fate at the end of this month so deadline is January 31st.

Poll:

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/13427486/Final-Fate

💕

Have a lovely day or night and stay safe during this crazy time! ❤

💕